[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I improve my game? I've never been afraid to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

How do I improve my game? I've never been afraid to talk to girls but I just suck at this. Someone please teach me the ways!
>>
Go talk to women.

Don't do that shit where you try to get a dozen phone numbers or whatever. Just go small-talk some women.
>>
>>17688345

this is pretty much the best you can do. once you realize its not a 'game' it becomes a lot easier, and talking to all sorts of women of all sorts of ages helps.

in fact, go talk to dudes too. again, not flirting. but once you realize they're all people and they're all doing their own thing and only some want to open up to someone new, you realize that there isn't something wrong with you or your 'game'.

the default setting is not 'every body loves you'. even amazing 10/10 alpha chads are ignored by 90% of the world.
>>
>>17688345
>>17688359

Welp, thread solved. Good luck OP!
>>
>>17688337
reality time
There is no such thing as "game", and there's no such thing as "douchebags", "players", or "assholes" either.

Men with thick arms, wide shoulders, thick necks, tall height, and large skulls appear to be cooler because of something called the "halo-effect".

Once you understand the halo-effect life starts to make a lot more sense.

Happy looksmaxing, love PUAhate.
>>
File: 1468832130144.jpg (85KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468832130144.jpg
85KB, 500x380px
>>17688917
This, so much this, the only thing that seperates "bad boys" and "rude idiots" as well as "cute guys" and "silent weirdos" are

>looks
>money
>status

Combined or not, you can have the worst game ever, but if you pull up in a brand new lambo, have wingmans rush up and ask for a picture and an autograph or are physically attractive, you're 99% set for a phone number/date whatever
>>
>>17688934
Just check these OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krsNcFQwsbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ
>>
>>17688948
>PUA bullshit

Forget it. Work on being more confident, talk to people.
KISS (Keep it simple, stupid)
DonÄt flood your mind with "Strategies","Tactics" and other memy bollocks. It'll just clog like an american toilet, and get you nowhere.
>>
>>17688955
The fuck does PUA stand for? Pick up artist? Did you even watch the videos then? The very idea bs idea of confidence and game is dismantled in them, not the opposite
>>
>>17688955

>Clog like an American toilet

Kek, too true anon. I just moved to Denmark and the toilets here are unconquerable.

Anyways OP, this guy is right. Just be yourself, otherwise you'll overthink it and just be a confident sperglord.
>>
>>17688948
Who cares though. What are you going to do? Sit around and be sad because girls like attractive men?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.