[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a little bit I am going to the DMV to get a new license because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: dmv.jpg (189KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
dmv.jpg
189KB, 1080x675px
In a little bit I am going to the DMV to get a new license because im in a new state. I got lucky last time on the eye test and guessed right but I doubt ill get as lucky this time. I have glasses that i wear to see super far away in the class room that i wear occasionally but I dont want them to put a restriction on my license that says I need glasses. Because if I get pulled over and dont have them on i get fined right? This is incredibly stressful and idk how to work this properly. Any advice?
>>
>>17687874

Accept the restriction and wear glasses when you drive.

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear, I give more of a shit about other drivers being able to see properly than your misplaced vanity.
>>
>>17687877
Id rather kill them all and myself then do that.
>>
>>17687874
You are over reacting. I tell them i wear glasses at night, with no issues. My eyesight has progressively gotten worse over the years. So bad that I actually do wear glasses whenever I drive. I was still able to pass the eye test without my glassss, and no restrictions.
>>
>>17687919
Just lucky guesses?
>>
>>17687874
If you can't see across a classroom, I don't want you driving anywhere near me without your glasses.
>>
>>17687945
Quit your crying faggot.
>>
>>17687874
I hope you kill someone on the road and go to prison and get raped by Tyrone
>>
>>17687874
Get over it you piece of shit take the restriction, they have those for very good reason.
Also if you came to CO promptly KYS we don't need anymore yuppies.
>>
>>17687894
Then please do kill yourself you stupid piece of shit. Do it tonight no putting it off.
>>
>>17687969
I hope you kill yourself so your family can smile upon your dead corpse.
>>
>>17687934
Na I'm fucking with you I just wore the glasses and told them I didn't want to be on restriction they were like 'hmmnmm' then 2 months later restriction free license.
>>
>>17687987
Were all waiting for you to end yourself anon.
>>
>>17687955
Quit being a brainless troll you inept bait pile. Trannys look at you and think 'what a piece of garbage.'
>>
>>17687991
Why would I do that when I have so much to live for, like make fun of LGBT faggots like you.
>>
>>17687877
It depends on how bad the person's eyesight is. It's very possible for someone not to be able to actually read signs, but still see objects and stuff.

>>17687874
Most people I know (I used to until I bought a pair I liked to wear) just leave them in their car and wear them for driving. A cop won't know about the restriction until he pulls you over -- unless he already knows you're supposed to wear your glasses, but if he knows you, chances are he's not pulling you over for glasses.
>>
Just get prescription sunglasses. You'll wear them all the time when driving, and you'll actually be able to, you know, see things.
>>
>>17689276
expensive + you're not going to wear them at night
>>
>>17689284
Cost me like $45 and I sure do wear them at night. Cuts down on the glare from streetlights and headlights.
>>
>>17687874
my ex was a cop in training and only wore glasses at night cuz he has azn eyes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.