[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>laying in bed, looking at my legs or whatever = wet >shaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1472399128360.jpg (49KB, 487x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472399128360.jpg
49KB, 487x650px
>laying in bed, looking at my legs or whatever = wet
>shaving anywhere = wet
>looking in the mirror post shower = wet
>looking at my body in the phone's camera = wet

is this common for women? its worrying me
>>
>>17687617
Sounds like you're hot for yourself.

Tell me about your libido.
>>
>>17687617
you sound horny

but we'll need pictures to be sure
>>
>>17687617
barely-noticeable-wet or build-an-ark-wet?
>>
>>17687678
depends if i keep staring at it or not
>>
>>17687617
Maybe if we had a visual this would be easier to understand
>>
>>17687617
>is this common for women?

im not a women but i know for sure this isnt common for most women. you probably just have a really high sex drive. i get hard really easily, more so than most guys.
>>
I mean the vagina naturally cleans itself by secreting out discharge so it could just be that. Dunno why it would happen when you're looking at yourself tho
>>
>>17687693
so you're just able to get aroused easily and very strong.
unless it's inconveniencing you, why bother?
>>
>>17687617
all of this normal,
but askin for pussy advices on 4chan ain't.
>>
>>17687617

Are u gay Because you sound kinda gay.
>>
I don't think it's particularly uncommon. I do get turned on easily too, though not really from looking at myself, but shaving works, for example.
People just have different sex drives, if it doesn't bother you, I wouldn't worry much about it honestly.
>>
lol op is a whore
>>
>>17687617

Several possible answers -

Our entire culture is saturated with images of women as erotic objects, so it is not surprising that this can affect women as well as men.

You are very tactile, and react to touching yourself even innocently

You are very imaginative, and perhaps without consciously realizing it, each even remotely sexual stimulus triggers erotic daydreams, and it is those that arouse you.

Or maybe you're just a horny little devil.

In any case, why does it bother you? There are women who would kill to be able to be aroused so easily.
>>
I don't feel this extreme about it but I do get turned on looking at myself in the mirror if I feel good about myself. For me it's not really thinking I'm hot shit and getting off to that, it's rather the idea that a man would get aroused by me and would be happy to have me in his bed, would touch me in all those different places, that becomes more "believable" and realistic if I see my own body and think I look good.

The entire list you wrote doesn't seem "normal" to be in the sense of being quite common... then again it doesn't sound particularly worrisome to me either.
>>
Femanon here.

I have the same problem. Loads of precum. And for no reason, as in I don't need to be horny.

I have about three times the amount of estrogen that a normal girl would have. So I precum a lot, especially if I get nervous, am moving around a lot, or if I'm horny. There are tines where I will literally get out of bed and start dripping on my floor no damn reason, but its mostly due to the other three reasons.

Is it common? I don't think so.
Do you need to worry about it? Only if it smells anything unlike your pussy(fast food, fish, etc) and yes there's a difference between fish and pussy.

The best way to be safe is to check it with your gynecologist.

If it happens to be something natural like my problem, the best way to fix it is to eat less startchy foods/drink more water. I fix my problem with tampons. I legit wear a tampon if I'm going somewhere unless I had sec in the past couple days because it seems to not be as bad then.
>>
Every once in a while it feels like my underwear is wet, but it's not urine. It's uncomfortable and smells weird.
>>
>>17688969
Go to Adagio.
>>
>>17688979
What's that?
>>
>>17688996
Its the most popular gynecologist group that I know of. Look it up. They do their job well.
>>
>>17689009
Thank you
>>
>>17687617
How old are you?
If you look on Internet other women,would you feel the same? Maybe try it.
How long have you being without sex? Maybe that's why,if it is long.
>>
if you're a woman and you don't actively hate your body, congrats, you're ahead of the game

>>17687996
this guy gets it. even women have male gaze sis
>>
File: 1415107758817.jpg (47KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
1415107758817.jpg
47KB, 452x452px
>>17687617
>reading your post = wet
>>
>>17688030
see with me its kinda different, i can look at my body and go "damn those thighs are thick, damn my ass is hot", etc. it happened once that i took a nude and sent it to myself on snapchat and found that pretty hot

>>17688962
i will try that, thanks.

>>17689022
i dont think its that, i had a semi-lesbian experience once but it was years ago and nothing else ever
i never had penetrative sex
>>
I think need the ol' good dickaroo
>>
>>17690507

That's really hot OP. I wish my gf had this "problem". My ex would drive me wild at parties when she would put my hands up her skirt and be soaking wet.

I say embrace it.
>>
>>17688962
Don't call it precum, that's weird.
>>
Err i think you're just discharging a lot.
>>
>>17690507
OP post some pics of your wet area for more medical advices
>>
>>17688962
damn I wish I had a gf like you, would drink that shit up.
>>
>maybe it's this? Could be that, or maybe even the other thing!

This is why I hate any thread about women's sexuality. Dunno why there's this persistent obsession with leaving everything under the sun about it "up in the air", as if that's going to help anything, ever.

How come you cunts can't ever have a definitive answer for anything? This is obvious as all fuck:

SHES AT HER PRIME FOR SEX.

This doesn't mean "her sex drive -might- be crazy strong" or whatever you idiots are going on about, its just a time frame in life, like puberty. Holy fuck. Guys go through the same thing where they start getting hard at basically everything in order to keep the penis are large and ready as possible for the chance of pregnancy.

Fuck, man. How can anyone not get pissed off when every subject about women gets
>Sounds like
>Depends if
>Maybe if
>I think
>Dunno, but
>Possible it's

The chick is 19 years old. Seriously. Has everyone over 21 left this site forever or something?
>>
>>17687619
>>17687621
>>17687707
>>17690867

Is this board mostly populated by men? I was under the impression /adv/ was mostly women.
>>
>>17687617
I felt the same way for a long time and I turned out to be a lesbian
>>
>>17690571
What should she call it?

Natural vaginal lubrication sounds weird too.
>>
>>17690940
That would explain everything if it's true.

Y'all are fucking up these little white boys on purpose. You want them to shoot up schools and go crazy.
>>
>>17690940
You think OP made this thread with the intention to ask "women"? kek ..
>>
>>17690923
What makes you think /adv/ is an expert on anything?
>>
>>17690898
this tbqhfampai
>>
>>17690898
Hah yeah my boyfriend loves it. I don't know if I like it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.