[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it for a white American man to get pussy in Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Moametal_Nozomi_cosplay.png (432KB, 574x407px) Image search: [Google]
Moametal_Nozomi_cosplay.png
432KB, 574x407px
How easy is it for a white American man to get pussy in Japan? Preferably 19, 20 years old, maybe 16 since I think it's legal there
I plan on killing myself soon and before that I want to experience pussy that I've been fapping to for over 4 years now
>>
A few things
I'm 20 years old I've been planning to take a trip to Tokyo for awhile
I plan on going when school is out there so I can pick up some girls in school ((((((assuming it's legal))))))for consensual sex
As part of my planning I've improved my body image
I believe I'm attractive
I added the killing myself part in because I want you to know how desperate I am for answers
And no I won't rape because that'll ruin my plans of suicide
>>
Girls anywhere in the world typically avoid autistic losers
>>
>>17687589
no 16 year old japanese school girl wants to have sex with a sweaty overweight american weeb

you're better off in thailand
>>
>>17687613
>>17687611
Read >>17687609
>>
>>17687615
>i think i'm attractive
>but i have to fly to the other side of the globe to convince underage foreign girls to have sex with me

nigga the only thing that'll be consensual is the price you're willing to pay

skip plan A and go straight to suicide
>>
It's another "fat virgin autistic sperglord weaboo goes to Japan and thinks he will drown in pussy because he's white" episode.

Try to scrape up 10k yen, you can go to a soapland and get a handy. If they don't turn you away in disgust.
>>
this is a very sad thread on multiple levels

get help OP
>>
>>17687589
Don't become a gas panic dweller anon
Please
>>
>>17687589
Dude getting pussy is not that hard. Quit being creepy and go get a job and bang your coworkers.
>>
>>17687589
Save up a bunch of money and walk around in a suit. If they think you're loaded and friendly it's an easy in.
>>
File: frogsamurai.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
frogsamurai.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
>>17687589
Maybe 20 years ago, though you probably can with """prostitutes""". Japan has become more in-tune with the world and too many disgusting obese/skinny-lanky white cunt weaboos have gone solely for pussy and sperged everywhere. Japanese girls have become wise to this and realised such people are disgusting, that them being white doesn't negate that. But if you're a relatively ok human being then sure mate, you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.