[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ >leaving with my "ex" who cheated on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: f74bf8fba3ce40739c1425f3488cce7c.jpg (218KB, 2048x1026px) Image search: [Google]
f74bf8fba3ce40739c1425f3488cce7c.jpg
218KB, 2048x1026px
Hi /adv/

>leaving with my "ex" who cheated on me here
>What do ?

To make it simple, we were in an untold relationship as it started as fuck buddies but went serious without anyone of us acknowledging it. For me because it was about all of the red flags and for her because she was still (and still is) in contact with her ex and not admitting that she had still feelings for him (oh, a red flag).

I always wanted to gtfo of this relation but I was hooked up on sex. Fast forward month later, she goes on vacations alone and then, surprise, meet her ex and it happened. Her ex live on a different continent and she couldn't handle a long distance relationship... Well, she's not doing so bad it seems. So needless to say that our relation was only sex and lies from her side.

Anyway, I had to move in at her place because of work (recently unemployed) and I can't afford anything else. It's humiliating but a great motivation to find a job.

I've been here for less than a week and I feel like shit. Because when she cheated I realised that I had more feelings for her than I expected and I know she's still in contact with that coward cunt and lying is pleasant habit for her.

I'm not planning to win her back or anything else. I just hate this situation, the casual sex is good but feels worthless. So if anyone have any tips on how I should react until I find a job and get out, that would be extremely helpful. So far I can:

>keep pretending like nothing happened and gtfo asap (doing it now but hard to keep up)
>confront and verbally destroy her
>make one of those annoying comments from time to time that probably lead to an argument
>???

If details are needed, just ask, thanks anons !
>>
>>17687235
murder the bitch.

If you live close to the desert, just drive out there and bury the body fucking anywhere. Literally no one will ever find it.

Just say she went on vacation. Don't know anything.

Avoid water. Bodies tend to catch in the current. Avoid wilderness as animals will dig it up. Need to go someplace where there are no coyote.

get her in her sleep. Don't stab or leave any blood. Strangle.
>>
>>17687254
Obviously tempting but murder is not an option here. Anything else without that kind of outcome ?
>>
>>17687254
This seems to be too complicated.
A better plan would be if you got the blood of someone with AIDS and paid a hobo to stab her with that syringe.
>>
File: 1475651546372.gif (785KB, 257x193px) Image search: [Google]
1475651546372.gif
785KB, 257x193px
So if I read that right, you were fwb, you decided it was more then that but never talked about it with her, and she "cheated" on you by having sex with someone else.

You're shitty at fwb, its just friends who have sex. You friends can have sex with other people and its non of your business, if you were looking for that you should have verbally communicate what you wanted, since women can't read minds.

Shut the fuck up and live in the shitty situation you created until you can get out.
>>
>>17687235
whats going to fuck you over are the filters and internals of your vehicle. They will pick up all the sand and dirt that are local to the area.

You can easily discard clothing, get a car wash, make sure not to drag shit inside but those air vents and the like...

This thread is now about hiding a body.
>>
>>17687266
yeah how the fuck are you going to get her to take the syringe? Drug her?

Too many people involved and everyone would be like "how you get that hole in your arm last night?"
>>
>>17687271

You're right but I had huge job issues that led me to neglect this situation and now I have to pay for everything. The thing is that she didn't act as fwb, maybe I didn't notice though. Well, I'm just trying to find a way to sort it out. Thanks for your sharing your point of view.
>>
>>17687235

>keep pretending like nothing happened and gtfo asap (doing it now but hard to keep up)

Literally nothing happened, she is not your gf and as you saw, not even close to gf material, focus on your way out, that's the only thing that matters now, otherwise, you're just bring unnecessary drama to your life and making things harder for you.

>confront and verbally destroy her.

Spit your salt will have no effect on her, i can guarantee you.

>>make one of those annoying comments from time to time that probably lead to an argument.

Again, unnecessary drama.

Also, the only coward cunt is this situation is you op, her ex is probably having the time of his life while she emotionally cucks you, man the fuck up please.
>>
>>17687344
Thanks anon for the advice, I was planning to follow this line so I will and focus on a nice way out.

But would you know why she pretended the opposite and lure me into this then ? I have no clue why doing that. And why she's still lying to me even though there nothing anymore.
>>
>>17687372

Because you're her backup dick, you're the only thing she has guaranteed while she figures out her situation with her ex, if you really want to make her mad, find another girl to get serious about while you fuck her, that's the only way to mess with a woman's mind.
>>
>>17687399

I can do that, that'd be probably the best transition, thanks for the insights anon !
>>
>>17687407

No problem, glad to be useful buddy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.