[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, i'm handsome (not kidding 11/10) there are a lot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Okay, i'm handsome (not kidding 11/10) there are a lot of girls in my life but i don't care about physics on other girls, there is this girl in college that look me too much but she had a boyfriend (the boyfriend always wait for her after class and i always see them in the same place), i alredy had a 6 girlfriends in my life and they were all beutiful but this girl is very normal and cute, but...i fall in love for her, shr is not beutiful but i like her company, i like when she talk with his femenine voice and she is so little and so classy that i like her, she look me my friends told me everytime a girl look me but i dont knoe if its for my personality or my physics, what do you think? Sorry for sound arrogant and the bad english i'm not a native speaker its my first time posting in this site
>>
She's not going to date an immigrant who can't even speak English properly, 11/10 or otherwise
>>
>>17687140
I'm not sure about her anon, but if you're in a place where English is common you'll probably benefit throughout your life by becoming proficient.

You seem to have a pretty good grasp on things. Just focus on smoothing out the edges.
I don't know, read books and really try to internalize how they talk.
>>
>>17687140
listen man, stop going to physics class. there are hotter girls in chemistry
>>
>>17687140
Calm down there Pablo, you might be a 9/10 but Americans girls don't care about looks, they care about confidence.
>>
Let's say you're as attractive as you claim to be, OP.

People are going to look at you. People like to look at attractive people. But it doesn't mean they're completely interested, let alone they'll drop current spouses/ SOs to be with you.

Pursuing people who are in relationships is a shitty thing to do. I recommend against it.

That said, it's your life and they're not married. If you really, really like her, and think she likes you too, go ahead and ask her out. She should turn you down if she's a good person, so leave the offer on the table (meaning you let her know you understand, but are still willing to go out if she changes her mind). If you're right, she'll go break up with her boyfriend and you two can carry on. If you're wrong, no real harm done.
>>
>>17687140
>>/r9k/
>>
>>17687140
Are you the one in the photo?
>>
>>17688505
Yez
>>
>>17687140
so she looks at you has she ever talked to just you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.