[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend tells me she wants to be friends with "this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: PhotoGrid_1476053314398.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1476053314398.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
My girlfriend tells me she wants to be friends with "this cool looking Korean with this cool vibe" dude in her class.

Should I be concerned?
>>
>>17686944
She's into kpop and finds Koreans very attractive
>>
>>17686944
Yes, your girlfriend is a Koreaboo.

They're known for being human forms of idiots who type, "xD" a lot and crave attention.

Say no, tell her no. If she fights you over it, you've lost. Koreans are complete assholes with no morals when it comes to girls, so unless she randomly gets a brain, you're fucked anon.
>>
>>17686953
This Anon is right. One of my friends from High School dated a Korean guy, long story short nobody knew he'd beat her on a regular basis for 2 years. She took to drinking heavily to deal with it... But regardless of ethnicity I'd be worried Anon.
>>
>>17686944
If your girlfriend tells you that she is making a new "friend", she is basically telling you that she is going to cheat.
>>
So should I say "No bitch you can't be friends with that gook? Otherwise this shit is over"
>>
>>17686944
Maybe you should trust her and see what happens? You could potentially come off as controlling here and fuck with the relationship. If you love her, trust her. And if she cheats on you, you'll find out and it'll hurt but not as much as fucking a relationship up by not trusting your significant other.

Have some courage, fagit.
>>
You should try not asking 4chan about this sort of thing
>>
>>17687084
That goes for you too, everybody on /adv/
>>
>>17687107
I don't ask for advice on 4chan, I'm not an idiot
>>
>>17686944
if he is legit gay then you have nothing to worry about because homos will probably similar interest as woman. if he is a heterosexual male then yes you should worry because they are going to have different interest and he would fuck her if she lead him.
>>
>>17686944
you've already lost her OP
>>
Can someone just give me some sound advice?

A few people say it's bad. One guy says I should trust her. Other people say I shouldnt trust 4chan advice
>>
>>17687126
What did you expect?
>>
>>17686960

Yeah, lost my crush to a Korean dude first semester of college, my now friend has a huge fetish for Korean culture in all honestly.

She knew me for like 4 months, I asked her out a couple weeks prior, she said maybe, but told me she definitely wasn't rejecting me, just "not right now since finals were coming up".

Well, the next weekend, she apparently goes to a calc review my friend invited her to and she develops a huge crush on some Korean kid she just met at the class. She gets his number and non-stop tags him on facebook posts constantly.

He's a kid with almost no personality, claimed he was from London despite him being a fucking born and raised American, and smoked every 5 goddamn minutes. On top of that, he's lazy and entitled because he's from a rich Asian family, and he made her wait hours in the cold outside his dorm building before he'd even get up. He overslept reviews and made her late for every single study group she (and I) were in.

Next semester, she tells me he's "really deep and suffers psychologically from it, like he's deep to the point where he asks why we're on Earth, you know? I love that, but I almost never see him now because he's always in bed."

He was cheating on her she found out 2 months later (SURPRISE!) when his roommate told her.

I called her out rightfully on that shit too and she told me she felt like an idiot. And then she told me she's still friends with him.

TL;DR: If you're korean, you can cheat on a girl and she'd still love you if she's into Korean shit.

I've stopped talking to this friend entirely, she's the most naive hot girl I've ever had the displeasure of knowing, let alone asking out 3 times and then being told yes the last one, and then, "I only see you as friends" in a pm 3 days later.
>>
>>17687126
I'm the one who told you not to ask 4chan. This is exactly why: every single one of those posters thought they WERE giving you sound advice.
>>
>>17687138

My advice is serious - fuck Koreans, they can't be trusted for shit.

Your girlfriend asking to be friends with one and being obsessed with KPop is a major red flag, retarded racism aside. She's literally broadcasting, "I'm into Koreans and their culture, and there's a Korean dude in my classes that I think "looks cool". I'm going to cheat if he gives me an opportunity".

It's a major red flag, you've fucking lost no matter what OP. You say no, she gets mad and says, "Well fuck you it's my life I'll talk to him" and does, or you say "Sure I trust you!" and stabs you in the back.

If you're lucky maybe he's ugly or something and it is just a friend thing, but a "cool korean" doesn't look like the nerdy/retarded koreans I'd assume.
>>
>>17687126
well she is most likely going to cheat on you or leave you for this 'guy friend". this is what usually happens in most situations because guy friends are nothing but plan B if the relationship fails with you. also is she that much of an attention whore that she needs more attention from other males and that your attention is not enough?
>>
guys she just told me he's ugly. Does that make any difference?
>>
>>17687110
There's idiocy and then there's desperation.
For the most part, it's desperation here.
Idiocy breeds in another board.
>>
File: 1472150846002.jpg (150KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1472150846002.jpg
150KB, 640x454px
How often do Asians eat Pocky or Pocky-like snacks? Is it as often as we eat potato chips?
>>
>>17686944
>tells me she wants to be friends with "this cool looking Korean with this cool vibe"
Why is she telling you "she wants to be friends"? Friends are friends, you don't need permission to have a friend. Her asking that seems a bit suspicious.
>>
>>17686944
Shes into him. Shes probably already fucking him.

I had an ex like this. She met a guy at work who "was totally cool, he flirts with me but I don't return it. You guys should hang out sometime"

Week later I found out.

Women are whores. Think, "Has my GF ever been nice about one of her friends ever before? Has she ever wanted me to hang out with them?"

Shes into him and is trying to hide it by being overly nice and open. In her mind, if she says that you two should get to know one another (knowing you will say no), that will make you put your guard down. That "Why would I tell you to talk to a person I am/want to fuck?"

Sorry anon. Thats just how it is.
>>
>>17687451
>picks a shitty gf
>"women are whores"

kekkerino
>>
File: 33.gif (49KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
33.gif
49KB, 300x100px
>>17687126
>>
>>17687452
How old are you?
>>
>>17687470
he's right, though.
>>
>>17686944
yeap. she's into him.

although not sure how to approach it. you can wait and see. if she ends up hanging out with him a lot and cheating on you, then you're the victim (this would remain an undisputed fact).

if you freak out now, you'll be made out to be a jealous and possessive boyfriend.
>>
>>17686944
It can be a test to make you jealous, or you're already fucked
>>
If a girl tells you she made a new friend that's a dude 9/10 times shes cheating
Leave her before you get your heart broken my dude
Or show her how small a Korean cock is compared to us monster white men
>>
>>17687576
No, he's not fuck face.

You two are obviously women or young. Probably both.

Happened to my first relationship as well. "Oh you should talk to stephen hes a really good friend. He really helps me out a lot." When she went to the shower I went into her phone and firs thing I saw "I want to suck your cock so badly." The guy lived several states away so she didn't do anything yet but kicked the bitch out that day.

Second time "Joe is really good guy". New password on her phone. Check her tablet, see her emails to her mother saying how she met a new guy and hes super hot and shes super into him. Guy beats her last time I checked up on her.

Recent ex is a bit odd. Shes obsessed with her ex. When we first got together she would talk about how shitty he was. As time went on, if he got brought up it was always something good. I would ask her "So, what about this thing you said before?". her replies would be "Oh thats just because we were young and blah blah blah".

Hes engaged to another girl but she moved to the same city as him. I think they might have gone on a date but didn't do anything. She made a lot of posts about songs where the guy didn't want the girl. Shes clearly obsessed with him and I'm done with that shit.

Women are whores. Right up until they get too fat and old. Then no one wants them.
>>
ITT: OP refuses advice as he is turning into a cuck

>we lost another one boys
>>
>>17687430
Might be her way to reassure you.
>>
>>17686944
doesn't matter if he is Korean or not and your gf is not asking permission but preemptively telling you to shut up as she cultivates your possible replacement right under your nose. With different women I've tried every approach. Tell her no she'll be angry at you and do it anyway. Tell her yes and she'll come to you one day and say she is sorry but couldn't help but fall for the guy. If she was committed to you she would be more cautious and certainly not pursue a guy she already is crushing on. Crushes happen to people but they don't pursue and remove themselves from the temptation without their partner having to say a word. Anyway, most women won't back off a crush so I always tell them; You are an adult and have freedom to choose whom you want to befriend and whom you want to be with and so am I. Do whatever you want but I have boundaries so do not be surprised if I choose to not want you when you cross it. Now, they don't really believe me when I say that but at first they back off a little but in a day or two they start to sneak around, still not believing I really mean it. I do and harden my heart and at the first slip with drop them cleanly with nothing more than an I told you so. Refuse to be made a fool.
>>
>>17687430
no.

She is telling you that to "Reassure" you. Shes into him.

Last 3 of my exs said the same thing about "their cool new friend". How hes "not attractive at allll".

I'm sorry man. I am.
>>
>>17687789
This shit so hard.

I use to be a super romantic, loving man that trusted his woman to an absolute. I felt like every girl was the one I wanted to marry and I would delude myself into thinking that. I let them hang out with their "friends", and would feel terrible about questioning them in my mind.

You need to harden the fuck up OP. Turn that heart into stone or you will left crying for months. People are fucking awful. Just AWFUL. If you ever have to ask yourself "is she cheating?" then yes, she is. She absolutely is.

More important you need to learn how to let go. Just dump the bitch and don't look back. There will be more in the future. They will probably do the same but again... there will be more.

Don't do what I did. Don't waste your 20s believing people are good in the end. Don't. Just don't.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.