[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons please help me. I've been speaking to this girl on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Anons please help me. I've been speaking to this girl on online for the last few days and she seems really interested in going out. Already has stated that she's free during weekends and everything. About to ask her out for coffee.

1. Is that casual enough while also still being able to be called a date? Or is it to little?

2. I've been out of the dating scene for about 5 years now, I have an idea of what to do but lets pretend I know absolutely nothing. What should I talk about to keep the conversation going and to get to know her better?

3. How do I not fuck things up? I felt really casual talking to her but now that we're about to meet up I'm a bit on edge.

help
>>
jus be you're self
>>
>>17686339
I will. I just want some ideas
>>
>>17686336
1. Coffee is fine
2. Whatever you were talking about before, keep that up but add a little more to try and learn about her. The most important thing about the date is ATTITUDE. Make her laugh and shit, have some physical contact if it's possible, etc
3. Go with your gut. Don't force anything, but don't be passive. If something feels right do it
>>
You want some ideas on how to be yourself?

Here's my advice. Don't string her along. When shit gets serious don't go ghost mode. Don't be a dick. Don't make her feel bad if you hurt her feelings. And most importantly, don't let her fall in love with you if you have no fucking intention of loving her back.

Just don't suck.

And you'll be fine.
>>
>>17686448
>>17686465
Thanks anons, this actually sounds pretty reassuring
>>
Yeah, in my opinion coffee (or drinks) is one of the best first date options. As long as you don't bring your friends or something it's going to be pretty obvious that it's a date.

Best way to keep the conversation going is to be an active listener. Keep asking questions related to the things she's talking about and reveal things about yourself that have something to do with the current discussion.
For instance, if she says something like "I grew up in France." you can ask her how well she speaks french, what she liked and disliked in France over (lets assume you live in ) USA, why did she move here or you can tell her some experience or (acceptable) opinion you have of France. Or if you want to be a little pushy you can ask her if she has some of that european wildness in her or if it's true that french people are more sexually open minded. The chances of saying something stupid if you go for a remark like that is pretty high though, considering you're "new" in the whole dating thing. It will come back in time and you should try to be as natural as you can anyway. If you want to talk about something just do it. If you want to point something out do it. If you want to ask her something do it. All this about being an active listener and asking questions is just to avoid that situation where no one talks and you stare awkwardly at eachother, you shouldn't plan your every word.

And the only advice on not fucking it up I can give you is to go in without any definitive plan or expectation and to try to just enjoy her company. More than anything you're going out to have fun.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.