[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I not make sex kind of a big thing. Loser here that just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do I not make sex kind of a big thing.
Loser here that just saw a fem friend who I thought of different post about sex.
:((((((((
>>
>>17686221
Get some pussy and then you will realize it isn't such a big deal. Just something that feels pretty good and makes babies.
>>
>>17686221

>How do I not make sex kind of a big thing.

It'll become less of a big thing the older you get. Sex is the biggest thing that has ever happened to you when you're a kid. Get a little older and it won't be such a big deal.
>>
>>17686224
>>17686228
Not OP but how good is pretty good
Some people swear up and down that warmed and lubed up fleshlights and onaholes are basically it but I think they are full of shit
>>
>>17686228
The thing is, I completely ignore it and don't care about it until someone names it.
Then I feel like a loser.
>>
>>17686261
Not sure if it makes you feel much better, but while I'm only technically a virgin, I only had physical intimacy in a combined ~three months in my life (one person). I was really curious about sexual stuff and sometimes a bit worried that I'd be far behind in experience. But turns out sex is less about how often and more in the manner. Those guys who are picking up girls for the night - they're not doing anything special. Probably can't get it up due to the alcohol sometimes. Some few minutes awkward quickies. It is possible to have intense, good sex with a stranger no doubt, but many young people are any combination of: inexperienced, impatient, selfish or self-conscious. If once you are with a person, you give yourself completely and put everything you have into pleasing them and enjoying yourselves together, and you take the time to look up some stuff and put yourself in their shoes, make each other laugh etc... it's going to be great. Especially if there's feelings involved and/or chemistry's through the roof.

Obviously it helps you nothing to think of yourself as a loser, and only makes you less attractive. So try to accept it as a back burner thing for a while and focus on yourself. Hobbies, picking up college work, working out, whatever works for you. If you strengthen the other parts of yourself that'll give you more leverage to tackle your insecurities. Good luck!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.