[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to get my life together /adv/ >hang out with this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I need to get my life together /adv/
>hang out with this girl 4 months ago at my place
>we fuck
>this becomes a regular thing
>I think we're just fuck buddies
>hang out in public for the first time in a while
>some random friend comes over to her
>"Yea this is my boyfriend, Anonymous"
>talk to her after they leave like
>"I'm not your boyfriend... I don't want to be your boyfriend."
>she starts looking really hurt about it
>"Well you should have thought about that before you took my virginity"

Anyways I feel awful
Did I fuck up?
I'm on the verge of thinking I shouldn't just sleep with people anymore
>>
>>17686169
Lol youre such a fucking pussy OP. You cant even pretend to be someones boyfriend in public for 5 fucking seconds.
>>
>>17686173
The situation is that we hang with similar crowds
And I actually want to date someone within these crowds
I don't want her running her mouth saying that I'm here bf
And then Girl A catches wind of that
>>
>Anyways I feel awful
You should
>Did I fuck up?
Yes
>"Well you should have thought about that before you took my virginity"
/thread
>>
>>17686270
Hey, it's not his fault. The girl shouldn't have assumed they were dating just because they fucked.
>>
>>17686204
Except you'll look like a bigger piece of shit if Girl A finds out you're a fuckboy.
Just stop seeing this girl if you want to be single.
>>
Jesus Christ, grow some balls.
>>
You don't fuck with people who run with the crowd of someone you're actually interested in. You don't take a girl's virginity if you're not interested in dating her for at least a bit. This is how you don't become a fuckboy. Common sense man. You fucked up now go apologize to her for not making it clear. Clearly she is naive but now that you know she is naive, just be a little kind to her and say sorry. And hope girl A doesn't hear about this.
>>
Congrats. You're a douchebag. Chicks dig douchebags.
>>
Don't listen to this cuck: >>17686270

OP, to be in a relationship -- as anyone with any amount of common sense knows -- is a consensual agreement. You don't get to just say "X person is my boyfriend!" without discussing it with the guy (in this case) first. If anyone is in the wrong here, it is most certainly her. I mean, sure, you took her virginity and became her regular fuck buddy. It makes sense that she's acting like this, but it's not your problem.

You're just feeling bad like a normal person. If you really don't want anything with her, then avoid her and block it out of your mind.
>>
>>17686342
Thanks for this I guess it wasn't very wise to ask a board full of virgins about relationship issues in retrospect.
Thing is she never brought up that she was a virgin until today so that's fucked up too. It might be bullshit but then again there were signs of inexperience so I'm not 100℅.
I didn't state this in the original post but what I want is to patch things up enough to the point where she doesn't blab to Girl A.
I actually sent a text not too long ago that's pretty much like "I was just afraid of my own feelings. I'm just scared of commitment but I think I can with you. I just need more time to sort myself out."
I think that should calm her down for now.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17686169
Firmly grasp it
>>
>>17686382
You're a piece of shit and I hope you die.
>>
>>17686169
you dont hook up with the same girl for four months retard. you owe her an apology.
>>
>>17686504
K.
I'm not the one who forces commitment on people. I'm not the one who didn't mention their virginity until it was convenient. I'm sorry for not dating manipulative psychopaths really
>>
This is a fake story, I know because I come up with variations on the exact same fake story a couple times a week

OP, keep it in your head
>>
>>17686169
You didn't fuck up. You're just a dick. She fucked up by choosing you.
>>
File: 1383675026939.png (771KB, 947x717px) Image search: [Google]
1383675026939.png
771KB, 947x717px
>>17686169

You're not on the bad end of this, there is absolutely no need to feel bad.

1: She never requested/discussed the idea of being in a formal relationship, the "public" side of whom you are together is something that needs to be mutually agreed upon.

2: She never told you before that you took her virginity. Sure in retrospect you can understand how that might mean more to her, but if she didn't fucking tell you before, then you were simply in the dark. If anything, that was a pretty manipulative move on her end to throw that down on the table as a guilt card.

3: You actually played it pretty cool on the public end by not telling her off to the face of the "random friends." You purposefully choose to roll with what she said to simply save her the embarrassment which was a nice thing to do.

Really this sounds a lot like public engagements. By proposing an idea in public that other people respond positively to, you are then obligated to go along with it to maintain the mood, as it would suddenly become very awkward if you denied said proposal. She socially backed you into a corner by putting the boyfriend title on you in front of others.

Being in a casual sex relationship is fine as long as you're both on the same page. This isn't your fault, she is the one who failed to properly communicate with you privately. Talk to her and sort this shit out so you both know where you stand and if you want to continue.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (82KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
82KB, 800x434px
>>17686169
>>17686204
You don't shit where you eat dumbass. Girl A is going to find out, and there's nothing you can do about it. You send her those stupid manipulative texts like >>17686382 and you incriminate yourself. Now she has tangible proof to show A if you ever come up in conversation (Which you will, and based on her thought process, you are going to look like quiet the major asshole). You should've thought about all of this before you decided you needed to get your dick wet. Girl's talk, there's no getting around that, and you WILL come up in conversation at some point, word will get around about how big of a prick you are, and then, even if everything get's cleared up, A will still have that negative bias towards you. You done fucked up anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.