[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm renting a room in my house to a girl and she lost her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476896370034.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476896370034.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm renting a room in my house to a girl and she lost her job and didn't pay her last rent.

She doesn't have a job yet so I don't think I'm getting next month's rent either. How should I handle this?
>>
>>17686089
She has one more month to get her shit together. If she can't bring in some money, you will need to start looking for someone else to room with.
>>
>>17686089
No second chances. Get your money.
>>
I would kick her out if she doesn't give you anything for two months.

I hope you have a lease agreement.
>>
Tell her if she doesn't have rent next month, consider it an eviction notice.. Unless she can find some other way to pay...
>>
>>17686089
eviction.jpg

If you don't evict and don't have a lease set up, at some point she can probably leverage whatever laws are in your country to claim some sort of right to live where she is. And then, you're fucked.

Deal with it or be prepared for a shitload of hassle OP.
>>
>>17686089
Make her earn that room, you know how.
>>
i'm pretty sure you knew the answer to your own problem so the real question is; whats making this answer so difficult to accept? is she a personal friend, a person with a credible/respectable background?
>>
Where I live the law would always protect her, so inform yourself about what you can and should do with a lawyer instead of /adv/.
>>
File: Just do it.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
Just do it.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>17686089
Tell her to have sex with you or your kicking her out
Tell her straight up don't even dance around it

If she tells you to fuck off tell her to have fun being a hobo
>>
Depends on how much you need money and your opinion on her and your sense of morality and all that.

Personally, I'd talk with her, ask her how long she thinks it would take for her to get back on her feet and give her 3 months at most to start paying her rent. I was put in pretty much this position, except it was a friend who needed it and I allowed him to stay for about 3 month for basically nothing (he only payed what he consumed). I didn't regret it, but then again I didn't really need the money either and I wasn't living in the same place so he didn't have the chance to bother me.

If she seems like a shitty person and you don't really like her I suggest you just kick her out. If she seems like a good person and she doesn't piss you off you should probably give her a couple of months or something. Well, unless you really need the money and know you can rent the room to someone who'll pay. Thing is, this is the kind of gesture that people remember, as long as they're not absolute cunts. You may win a friend in the long run, or at least someone that respects you and feels indebted to you. This tends to be more valuable than a few months worth of rent.

But, if you decide to give her a few months, you should make it clear (without being rude, threatening or hostile) that you're giving her a chance to get back on her feet, you don't plan on support her for long.

>>17686116
Doubt it. Maybe it depends on the country, but where I live this couldn't happen. The person who owns the property (and, obviously if the property isn't collateral for some loan or something like that) can do whatever he wants with it, unless it was bought after he got married.
>>
>>17686089
shes not trying hard enough. shes gonna try to ride your dick for back pay.
>>
>>17686089
You don't have a social system where you live? Tell her to get temporary unemployment money or ask her whether she could borrow from her family.

Because if she doesn't pay, she has to go. I'd give it a total of 3 months if she's otherwise a good tenant
>>
If she's been a good tenant I'd talk to her first then tell her one more month.
If she's lazy already and not a good tenant, tell her to pack her things.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.