[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a cold but it isn't bad enough for me to call in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: classic.jpg (51KB, 463x509px) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
51KB, 463x509px
I have a cold but it isn't bad enough for me to call in sick tomorrow.

..How can I make myself even worse~?
>>
>>17686053
Bleed a bit. Nothing too serious. Just a normal cut in a safe place.
>>
>>17686053
Don't go to bed.

Alternatively, be an adult and go to work.
>>
When you call out, hang upside-down on your couch and cover your nose. You'll sound like you have the flu.
>>
You know what? It is fucking retarded that you are allowed to go into work if you have a cold.
>Just man up and deal with the cold lol!

No fuck that! Having a cold lasts for a week or more and you're miserable as shit when you get it. It is stupid that you can't stay home with one.

And the worst part is if you go to work with a cold, you can give that miserable cold to your customers! Great customer service!
>>
tell them you have a fever of 101 and are too disoriented to work effectively, or just go with 'im vomiting'

lying is totally a thing

source- i am sick af rn
>>
>>17686348
seriously, this. i used to be a chef, and everyone cooked while sick. disgusting for the customers and unsafe to work at a 120 degree grill (the surrounding air is usually 110-120) when you have a fever and need to hydrate, not sweat every ounce of moisture out of your body.
>>
Just call in faggot!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.