[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help! I am addicted to masturbation. How do I stop masturbating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: untitled.png (455KB, 417x469px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
455KB, 417x469px
I need help!
I am addicted to masturbation. How do I stop masturbating? I do it more than 10 times a day.
>>
Same way you stop eating so much.

Just do it less. When you feel like you want to do it, try to skip it. Eventually you'll be down to less per day, and feel like you don't need to do it so much.
>>
>>17686047
exercise rather than beat it channel your frustrations into something productive or creative rather than spanking it
>>
>>17686054
terrible advice

you need a replacement strategy, and you need to understand what drives you to masturbate

I masturbate to relieve anxiety and avoid problems, so the first thing is to find a replacement behavior for this coping mechanism, eating chocolate, working out, playing a game, anything that produces dopamine and other habit forming chemicals in your brain will work well

The second thing is to stay away from places that tempt you. If you were addicted to alcohol, the worst place you could live is at a liquor store. Unfortunately with masturbation you are surrounded by "liquor stores" in the form of websites, one solution is to simply avoid using the computer as much. Obviously this isn't that viable this day in age so simply avoiding "triggering" websites will help. 4chan is full of lewd posts, so I'd start by not coming here.

The third and perhaps most important thing is that addictions always have a background reason. You need to think hard and resolve any traumatic events that happened to you. Come to terms with any grief you have. Reduce the negative feelings, reduce the addiction.
>>
>>17686047
I don't see how you people keep going after there's nothing left to come out. It doesn't seem like there's much of a point once you get to that.
>>
>>17687350
Yeah. Getting a different habit works fine, when I stopped smoking I started drinking coffee, a lot, not to replace it but because in my head smoking was deeply associated with drinking coffee and I wanted to break that relation
>>
>>17686047
Lift instead.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.