[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit I just met a really cure girl at my uni I got her number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: XpSTd6Ca.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XpSTd6Ca.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
shit

I just met a really cure girl at my uni

I got her number

And I forgot her name. It's either Sabiha or Sahiba I think. When I text her what do I say

Do I just not say her name??
>>
Think you can search her on Facebook to verify?
>>
>>17685291
Just say hey its op from the other day how it's going
>>
>>17685291
Just ask her you dip shit you're already fucked but you barely know her I'm sure she won't care.
>>
>>17685291
Yeah avoid using her name or just admit too her you forgot i have gone years not knowing someone's name its all about how you word things too never include a name
>>
>>17685298
>hurr you already fucked up bro It's over!

This is the most negative fucking board on earth, no wonder none of you get laid
>>
>>17685291
Ask her "hey what's your name again?" But with the intention of wanting her last name. Naturally, she will answer with her First name, to which you reply,"No lol I know, I meant your last name!" or some meme like that. ive done it before. Works more often then not. Good luck grabbin dat pu$$
>>
>>17685327
this is actually some pretty good advice
>>
>Hi cute girl from the uni, remember me? The one with gorgeous hair and sparkly eyes. Sorry I forgot your name, how was your name? So...
>>
>>17685291
Since it's sort of an odd name, just say, "Hey! I'm not entirely sure how to spell your name for my contact info. Could you spell it for me, cutie? :)"

Why is that so hard?
>>
OP TEXT HER AND ASK HOW SHE SPELLS HER NAME SO YOU CAN HAVE IT SPELLED RIGHT I. YOU CONTACT LIST
>>
>>17685610
>>17685623
ewh

>>17685656
GOOD point I will do this. I'm white tho and shes' indian or arabic or something so I don't wanna seem insensitive or whatever.
>>
>>17685675
Is it more unsensitive to not know how a name is spelled, than to have forgotten what her name is?
>>
>>17685692
that's true, thanks friends, I'll do this
>>
>>17685291
Hey! How do you spell your name?

Mulva?
>>
>>17685675
The advice you took was a good one but here's the one I always use, I ask them "what was your name again?", so they tell you their first name looking like "wtf" but then I say "no no lol I meant your last name", which is for some reason accepted and boom, nets you the full deal.
>>
>>17685656
>How do you spell your name so I can put it in my phone
>Sure! It's Sxhibillia!
>>
>>17685291
>really cure girl
>>
>>17685291
Ask her how you spell it, since you're texting anyway.
>>
>>17685311
that would be /r9k/

familanio
>>
>>17685291
Guess I won't get a chance to ask anyway. Texted her almost 3 hours ago with no response. Shucks, bros.
>>
>>17685623
Say this
>>
>>17685656
>Tfw her name is Siobhan
>>
OP she will probably realize what's up if you ask her how she spells her name

Next time you see her, add her on facebook

If you text her "How do you spell your name" she will tell you to guess to see if you even know who she is
>>
>>17686727
yeah more like you wont have any chance with that kind of shit-poor clingy attitude. you know women like, do things, right? things that don't involve checking their phone every 45 seconds.
>>
Use trucaller bro
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.