[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might need to ask this on /fit/, but I'll give it a shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1351481223772.png (64KB, 1152x514px) Image search: [Google]
1351481223772.png
64KB, 1152x514px
Might need to ask this on /fit/, but I'll give it a shot here first.

Ok, so I have a girlfriend, and we fuck semi-regularly. The sex is great. I can last a decent amount of time I guess, and I am blessed with the ability to still be able go multiple times immediately after I first cum.

The problem I'm running into is, well... shit is fucking exhausting. My dick is still ready to go after the 2nd round, but my muscles are weak and shaky. We try to switch it up so that I don't do all the work, but she has next to no upper body strength so she tires out quickly as well. She's working on building up strength, but she's a tiny thing and she has minor asthma to boot so, realistically, it's up to me to do most of the heavy work.

I guess I'm on the skinnyish side. I have some upper body strength due to work, but it isn't cutting it. And I don't know what I'm doing with weights or anything. I would go seek help from trainers at a gym, but I feel like I cant just go to them and say "hey, I need to work on my fucking ability, which muscle groups should I target?" I guess what I'm asking is, what are good muscles groups to target that would increase my "fucking stamina"? Or should I just do a full body work out everywhere and slowly try to gain results?

tl;dr: Skinnyfag's wimpy muscles start giving out after a round or two of sex, and he wants to change that. What do?
>>
Literally just crunches and pushups. You can do it in your home, 100 of each a day. Make sure your pushups are deep, none of that shallow pussy ass shit
>>
Try to find something you can use to simulate the sex and then focus on those muscles.
>>
>>17685252
Well, the first thing I would do if I were you, is kill myself immediately.
>>
>>17685257

Hm, alright. Reps of 20? or should I try to work my way up to doing all in one go?

>>17685259

I wouldn't know where to start on that. I guess I'll try to find something vaguely humanoid...

>>17685266

Thanks buddy.
>>
>>17685252
If you just want cardio endurance, take up swimming or running.

If you want muscles, be it functional or "do you even lift?" tier, talk to a trainer about full body.

I'd do the latter personally. You don't need to roid but why would you want to stay a lanklet?
>>
>>17685283
Just do them until you can't do them anymore. When your arms can't push up, you can take a break. I did roughly 60 pushups a day when I was pledging, and it put me in the best shape of my life (I was never super atheletic).
>>
>>17685286

Functional muscle sounds good. I probably should do full body. The problem I always had in the past is that I was never disciplined enough to stick with it, but better sex might be a good driving factor.

>>17685294

Alright.
>>
>>17685294
Going until muscle failure is not a good idea if you're lanky and want to gain weight. You need to stop when you have just enough energy for 2 reps.
>>
>>17685314

Good to know.
>>
>>17685252
get old.

or more simply: learn to eat pussy. just breath and relax and make her cum.
>>
>still believing the bodyweight workout routines

You need to start doing military presses, deadlifts, and squats. Thing is, not to focus on amount of weight you can do, but on the amount of sets and repetitions you can do. You need endurance.
>>
>>17685342

Her cumming isnt an issue. She cums very easily. Elongated clit, gotta love it. It's just frustrating because we both can go longer but are bodies get tired too fast.
>>
>>17685367

I felt like I needed to do something like this too (endurance via lots of reps), but I didn't know what I was talking about so I wasnt sure.
>>
>>17685369
the point is that eating pussy means resting all your muscles other than your toungue

or buy some toys and use them on her, or ask her to use them herself

or ask her to touch herself while you watch

just gain time. having sex doesn't only mean thrusting, you have to include all the other things that are sex
>>
>>17685299
Even if you don't hit Arnold mode. Doing exercise is guaranteed to boost your confidence. This swings into other areas of your life including sex.

Just do simple, small changes and build from there. A trainer would be really good for body goals and diet wise just ease into it. Like one less soda, etc. One thing that keeps me motivated is learning gymnastic tricks like planches, handstands, etc as its fun and cool to show off.

But before I derail any more. Work on push-ups, pull-ups till you establish a decent base and form. Then decide what you want your body to look like. If you can establish good goals it'll make your trainer's job easier, give something obtainable, and keep you motivated.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.