[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /adv/ i need to be a trap, it goes beyond 'want',

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 248.jpg (264KB, 679x850px) Image search: [Google]
248.jpg
264KB, 679x850px
hello /adv/
i need to be a trap, it goes beyond 'want', i will be depressed if i don't make progress towards it.
not a woman, i hate vaginas, i just want a feminine body.
i have hormones and anti androgens, i have a good diet, and i have the dimensions and probably the genetics, but i'm worried about my mental health if i were to go through with it.
my livelihood depends on my ability to learn and create, and if hormones can do anything to effect me mentally, i'd die with regrets.
i don't know what to do, and i don't have anyone to talk to, please help me.
pic completely unrelated, i don't feel good about trying to find something related in my trap folder in public.
>>
I'm concerned your happiness depends on being a trap. I understand if that would make you happy, but your happiness shouldn't be holding "traphood" hostage.

You need to understand that you'll never reach "the perfect trap" in your mind because that's how the game works in your head. You're mind wants to explain why you're not happy by blaming it on "not being a good trap" instead of what's really making you unhappy.

I have no idea what that is anon, you have to discover that for yourself.

Like if someone came to you saying the only way they can be happy is to build the perfect birdhouse and nothing in life can make them happy besides birdhouses you'd be concerned for them wouldn't you?
>>
>>17684970
post boipucci

asking for a friend.
>>
lets get a pic so we know what we're working with
>>
>>17684970
Maybe you should ask yourself why you hate vaginas and figure out why you have such trauma before you fuck up your body like that
>>
>>17685173
>>17685174
n o
i would but i wouldn't, i'm sorry
>>17685154
it's not really that i would only be happy if i was a 'perfect' trap, it's just the thought of not trying.
imagine if you wanted to be a body builder and you really wanted the perfect body, but your job was based around junk food and muscle atrophy experimentation or something.
that's a similar problem to mine, but obviously to a lesser magnitude.
i'm not sure i follow with your bird house analogy, happiness being subjective would make criticising other people's way of making themselves happy pointless, wouldn't it?
>>17685190
they are unattractive to me, i was born to a normal family in a normal environment and the only thing i regret about it is being asocial and rejecting human interaction for most of my childhood, i don't think that's relevant but i've been wrong before so whatever.

i may have said one thing wrong in the original post, by 'mental health' i meant 'mental development'.
i'm 18 and i don't want estrogen to ruin my brain for the remainder of my life, i don't give a shit about my body's health
if i die at 30 from cancer or something, i'd only feel bad for those around me, and i don't really care that much.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.