[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More of a vent I guess, but I'm the female (and even then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1417391418394.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417391418394.png
29KB, 400x400px
More of a vent I guess, but

I'm the female (and even then I've had my doubts) version of your stereotypical beta male.

>NEET shut-in
>nerd
>virgin
>weeaboo
>crooked teeth/overbite
>mouth that looks like homer simpson
>hair every fucking where, thick, my arms look like a man's, always growing fast
>tiny ugly tits
>extremely manly wide muscled shoulders
>wide ribcage, rectangle torso
>ugly shade of tan skin
>apparently underweight (yet still find myself fat)
>pretty bad skin
>often get mistaken for a MtF hon
>get traumatized whenever I look at my genitals. fat, outie, discolored
>mentally tarded/special snowflake
>can't adhere to either gender roles, often act too manly for a lady, too feminine/faggotry for a man
>sensitive, coward, pussy
>neurotic
>messy
>obnoxious/annoying/cringey
>poor
>sociophobic/social anxiety
>goalless

I used to dream of being a happy housewaifu.

I used to think I should just take manskittles and go under the knife to transition to a fullon man but I can't follow that kind of life either.

What do I do anymore other than committing sudoku. I've been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologists and going to support groups for years, we're talking around 5 here. I'm losing hope (if any at all left).

I just want to be happy anymore
>>
>wants to commit sudoku in easy mode.

Suicide does more harm than good. Have you tried working on yourself? Not just phisically, but also mentally.

Post your non-nude pics so we can see how ugly you actually are.
>>
What do you want to do besides just saying ''being happy''
>>
This is Maya Rudolph.

Maya Rudolph has been married to Paul Rudd.

When it comes to women the world is very liable to be a bag of douchebags who will at times make you feel like your appearance is the only thing that will be valued, but if you focus on what you are good at, work at it, and ignore everyone else (this is really hard and takes years of practice), you may one day be considered attractive by someone you fancy, to your great surprise.
>>
>>17685064
maya rudolph is really funny though

and she got married to Paul Rudd in 2001 when she was pretty banging, here she is in 2006
>>
>>17684922
do you wear make up? most women look kinda shitty with out make up. even if you're like a 3 with out make up, you could probably go to a 5/6 with good make up and then attract a 4-6 male
>>
>>17684922

Well its the truth.
We live in a society where patrhiarchy leads and women's worth depends just on their beauty.
You ll see a successfull man marry a worthless (mentallity and work) poor hottie, but you ll never see the opposite.
The question is, can you become the exception like so many women?

Half your problems looks like is apperanacewise.
Well let me tell you a secret, a woman with overbite and a nice body is a definately hit for almost any man.
1.Work out, make the waist to shoulders ratio become appealing for a woman and reconsider.
2. Hair in hands is a common problems for dark haired women. Its not your only problem. If you really care just shave. Its not like the end of the world.
3.Tiny ugly tits can be fixed to look appealing (still tiny sadly) with work out as well.
4. Your hormonal/sociophobic problems cant be dealt with any psych doctor. It just neds to start with urself and end with it.
5. Goallless? Girl, I just gave u a goal to live. Become what you ve always dreamt of.
6. Since u ve always dreamt to be a happy housewaifu, what hormonical boolshiet are u trying to oppose u have? You want to be a woman and feel/felt that way. Quit making easy choises because u re a coward.

Goodluck
>>
>>17685064
>>17685075

You got it wrong dude. She's married to film director Paul Thomas Anderson, not the actor Paul Rudd. So your example falls apart now.
>>
>>17684922
just work on two things of your list:
obnoxious-annoying-cringey
goalless

for the first one: learn how to be easy going

for the second one: find a hobby
>>
>>17684922
I'd start with having your teeth fixed. I'm serious OP, you'd be amazed the difference that will make for you
>>
>>17684922
>NEET shut-in
Same.
>nerd
Sorta.
>virgin
Ditto.
>weeaboo
I have my moments.
>crooked teeth/overbite
I have micrognathia, but it's not too bad.
>hair every fucking where, thick, my arms look like a man's, always growing fast
;_; I'm hoping I can get an epilator some day.
>apparently underweight (yet still find myself fat)
>pretty bad skin
These can always be worked on.
>sensitive, coward, pussy
Take small steps anon.
>neurotic
Definitely am.
>messy
I clean but I procrastinate quite a bit and it quickly goes back to how it was.
>obnoxious/annoying/cringey
Pretty much why I'm alone and don't have friends.
>poor
>sociophobic/social anxiety
>goalless
Same on the last 3 but I'm working on it (albeit slowly).

Although we're not 100% the same I hope you can take comfort in knowing that you're not alone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.