[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop having feelings for a person I shouldn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How do I stop having feelings for a person I shouldn't have feelings for? I don't speak to this person, we met a few times a long time ago because they and a friend were together but I can't seem to get them out of my head. I am definitely lonely and probably weird, I just want to be over it already.
>>
bump

having friends to talk to helps, it helped me a bit
>>
Try having more contact with humans.
>>
>>17684880

you are going through infatuation.
most likely you are seeing character traits that you find favourable or signs of attraction towards you. You need to convince yourself that this has no basis in reality and it's just your brain rationalizing.

Focus on things they did or how they behaved. In particular try to find something mildly jerkish or selfish that at the time you kind of didn't feel that upset by.

Zoom in and constantly think about this selfish behaviour and how this proves that they aren't perfect and most likely aren't a good person to be with. Get angry. Like real fucking pissed. Find all your inner feels and ball them up and compress them into a point. Then find your inner match and light it. The feeling you should be left with at the end should be a casual and midly-pissed off. "yeah, fuck them". Just uncaring if they make it big or end up with an abusive partner. Who gives a shit? Fuck them.
>>
File: 1475083692643.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475083692643.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>17684880
go to otter spase
>>
Focus on the negatives of the person and just stay away from them while keeping yourself occupied. Then just give it time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.