[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have gf >go out for nearly a year and a half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>be me
>have gf
>go out for nearly a year and a half
>she broke up with me a few weeks ago
>pretty torn about it
>about 20 minutes ago
>find jar full of little pieces of paper
>'reasons why I love anon'
>read the first note
>'The stars shine brighter when you're around'

fuck
>>
>>17684743
Well, that's life for you, mate.
>>
i've been there

sucks

but you'll get over it/her with time
>>
>>17684743
Women aren't capable of love, sorry to tell you this, buddy.
>>
>>17684743
Fuck

That made me feel, didn't plan to do so today....
Cheers OP
>>
>>17684743
Did you fuck up or? What happened between you two?
>>
>>17684960
She just said that she didn't love me anymore. She still texts me sometimes.
>>
>>17684990
>She just said that she didn't love me anymore.
What the fuck? Did she only make your relationship interesting or did you both try? Were you oblivious to her needs or something, or did she not love you at all? Because I doubt someone would just say "I don't love you anymore", if you both tried and she did say that "The stars shine brighter when you're around".
>>
>>17684990
sounds like the honey moon phase was over and she was too immature to realize that this is bound to happen. The butterflies in the stomach feeling doesent last forever, you get used to the persons company after a while. This is when you have to be an adult. If you love your partner and know they are right for you long term, you stay with them.
>>
File: fug.png (565KB, 794x677px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
565KB, 794x677px
>>17684990
Ah shit man, I just had this exact thing happen to me and my loving gf of about a year.
A relationship that has been nothing but smooth sailing and affection the entire time ended out of the blue just like that..

>>17685019
This anon is right.
I guess that's what I get for falling in love with a 20 year old while being 24 myself.

Can I ask you if you think a situation like this is salvageable at all? Like if the break-up is very recent and the girl realizes it was a mistake? Would things ever be the same?
We were so good together I'm having a really hard time coping and actually believing it's over.
>>
>>17684919
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: 1437601314663.jpg (14KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
1437601314663.jpg
14KB, 255x198px
I'm going through a similar problem...trying not end my relationship, because I am deep in love with my girl, but it seems she wants to push me away...goes back and forth on emotions and affection with me, makes me feel like I gotta walk on eggshells at times. Been trying to give space and do my own thing, but I get jealous sometimes cuz she hangs out with a lot of guy friends, and in my head I think "she pushes me away but wants to be around them." But I can't help but feel great when we're together and everything is good...I want a long term, committed relationship, but I feel she wants fwb or something... I don't really know...she says she loves me, but I don't always feel it, and I don't know how to calibrate my feelings without just ending the whole thing.
>>
>>17684743
Get over it faggot
>>
>>17685249
Nothing, he made a great point.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.