[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone PLEASE explain a complete sperg how to approach a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x641px
Can someone PLEASE explain a complete sperg how to approach a guy without fucking it up?

We've been working in the same place and kinda talking for like 2-3 months, I just dared to add him as a friend on facebook this week, and I don't know how to go on from here.

If you're too direct, a guy is going to think you're easy and either take advantage of that or ignore you, but if you're not direct enough he won't notice at all and ignores you.

wat do.
>>
File: ashley-madison.jpg (50KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
ashley-madison.jpg
50KB, 700x470px
Flirt
>>
>>17684507
THAT'S THE THING, I DON'T KNOW HOW.
>>
pls help
>>
>>17684503
>If you're too direct, a guy is going to think you're easy and either take advantage of that or ignore you
Wrong, guys like direct. Just don't ask him if he wants some fuck. Literally all you have to do is ask him at work if he wants to get drinks together sometime, and then let nature take its course.

btw, are you even sure he's gay?
>>
>>17684569
I'm a girl. I'm not sure where you deduced otherwise.

There are women in the autistic spectrum, though. Girls get diagnosed less since their traits emerge in different ways than the boys', but systematic medical sexism theories aside, I'm a fucking retard sperg but also female.
>>
>>17684569
I think Anon is a woman. And yes, be direct. We love that. Just don't go straight to fuck. Be always friendly, but flirt. Throw indirects.
>>
>>17684589
But won't that be weird suddenly out of the blue after merely friendly banter at work for months?
>>
>>17684622
Flirt. Make him feel like ur interested. Then ask him out.
>>
>>17684622
You're overthinking it. Let's play pretend, a guy you've known for a while asks you out. How much time do think about it before saying yes or no? The answer is, not enough time to think "Golly, isn't it strange I've known this man for quite some time and banter with him every so often and now he's asking me out? Hmm... I wonder what that means..."
>>
>>17684622
A girl proposing a date is such a rare treat that most guys will be inclined to say yes.
>>
>>17684503
>without fucking it up
This can always happen, the key is to expect it and not fret too much. Trial and error, motherfucker.

>I don't know how to go on from here
Well, do you know the shit he likes? Some of it doable outside? Then proceed with...
"Yo anon, I was going to do X, wanna come."

If none if it is doable outside, you should avoid his weird ass.

>>17684642
Most guys aren't neckbeards who never touched a boob. Let's not raise false expectations. There is a decent chance he's not into her.
>>
>>17684634
I don't know how to flirt. I literally do not comprehend the concept.

>>17684641
Suddenly behaving in a completely unforeseen, unpredictable way is unnatural and unnerves people. If you took a cab, and the driver sits a while while taking you to your place and THEN suddenly starts screaming and wailing, you'd be startled more than if you'd been met with a screaming taxi driver in the first place.

>>17684642
I'm not sure if that applies where I'm from. Europeans are more gender-neutral than americans, women pay for dates and men stay at home to raise kids just the same.

>>17684650
I have no idea what he likes save for getting drunk and silly/raunchy/coase dude stuff, though I get the vibe that nobody of the guys at work are like that when they're not together.

Physical blue-collar jobs are like 80-90% male, so I guess it's kind of their safe space where they can freely say and do whatever gay, racist, childish or sexist shit they feel like, without a female committee mutually shaming them.

Both genders have a tendency to get gross/weird when the other is not present, and I'm not sure what he's really like when he's not engaged in an one-upping contest of who can tell the most horrifying dead baby -joke.
>>
>>17684670
>I have no idea what he likes save for getting drunk and silly/raunchy/coase dude stuff,
Well, time to figure it out then with a private conversation or FB shit. Unless you simply want to bang him, then an invitation for a drink will do.

>Both genders have a tendency to get gross/weird when the other is not present
Heh, indeed. The guys I worked with would make Trump blush.
>>
>>17684503
Where do u guys work
>>
>>17684725
I think I'm gonna snoop through his interests on facebook.

>>17684738
A factory warehouse.
>>
>>17684587
ok, my advice still stands though

ask him out to drinks after work. If you can't handle that he might reject you or not be interested in you romantically then you'll never get into a relationship. Welcome to our world honey.
>>
>>17685009
Oh.

I'll have to time it to a time when we both have a morning shift and a free weekend at the same time.
>>
>>17684503
Asperger's femanon here:
I have approached 2 guys *ever*, and ended up in a 2 year relationship the first time and a 15 year (ongoing) relationship the second.
I have been told that I am pretty clueless about when guys are attracted to me, which has occasionally led to me giving off the wrong signals without realizing it.

Just hang out with him and see how it goes. In the words of a friend of mine: "if he goes for it, go with it if you are into it, and don't if you aren't".
>>
>>17685100
OP isn't interested in that kind of advice

she wants to be told a way to magically get him to do all the work for her
>>
>>17685107
That's basically what I told her: hang out with him, and see if he goes for more.

OP: suggestions, or stuff I did: go for walks, get coffee, play chess, get some sidewalk chalk and have fun in a park, cook a meal together...
>>
>>17684503

There's no simple piece of advice you'll find online that will solve your spergness and allow you to talk to boys and only to boys.

You need to work on being able to talk to people in general. Only after you have that down should you bother focusing on members of any particular sex and people with whom you want to pursue relationships.

Because even if someone were to give you the right thing to say to make them not immediately dismiss you, we cannot tell you what to say for months/years afterwards to keep them or what to say to other people while you're around the boy that won't also turn him off.

You're getting ahead of yourself.
>>
>>17684670
>Europeans are more gender-neutral than americans, women pay for dates and men stay at home to raise kids just the same

wtf? i LOVE EUROPEANS now!
>>
File: turkey.jpg (55KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.jpg
55KB, 600x581px
>>17684503

honesty, I understand where you are going at here, so I am going to give you some thing to ease your troubles.

something that will be a good hint to him is that you go ask him if he would like to have a coffee/tea/beer/etc with you sometime, this won't be too direct, but it will be enough, so that way you can get to know each other better, and be able to steadly evolve your relationship, so that way it's not going too fast or slow, and you will eventually learn to flirt with him on a level you know he prefers.

if you need more help from there, let me know

from one autistic to another (sorry in advance if you are not, I might have misread a post)
>>
>>17684503
You're chatting about anything or nothing.

One of you mentions a new movie or concert or something. (If it doesn't happen naturally, you work it into the conversation)

You: "Well, it's playing in town this weekend. Would you like to go see it?"

He: "Are you asking me on a date?"

You: "Answer my question first."
>>
>>17684503
find something you have something in common that is not work related. find some cool event that has to do with that thing. say that you want to go there, and ask him if he want to join.

example: you find out he likes stand up comedy, ask if he want to go to some random stand up comedy event.

once you are out of a work environment, something will happen

find some
>>
>>17685166
just dont expect it from (the vast majority of) southern europeans.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 700x367px
>>17685100
The first step is the massive leap from hanging-out-at-work to hanging-out-at-off-hours. If I can only do that, I have a shot.

>>17685157
I have zero problem talking to girls. They can find me a bit odd but altogether in a way they like. Suppose I'm less threatening than normal girls, I'm a capybara: a weird bizarre motherfucker that still gives off no threatening vibes.

With guys I like I just get nervous and excitable and just start kind of poking them for attention, being just about as annoying as a 7-year-old ADHD kid on meth. I'm not sure how not to do that.

>>17685166
Go for the scandinavians. The colder and wealthier the country, the more equal the women are, and don't expect you to provide for them at all.

>>17685237
>>17685302
That's my plan. Thinking aloud in the coffee room at work about how I have no plans for the weekend, remember the new bar in the town that I haven't checked out, but I have nobody to go with, and just ask him casually like "idk do you wanna come?"

>>17685330
This.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.