[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female friend seems to like me >I've acted a bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1476814696493.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476814696493.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>female friend seems to like me
>I've acted a bit hot and cold with her
>she's becoming a bit distant with me, still trying to get close to be but also dodging physical contact as well
Am I fucked or is there still hope for me?
>>
I did want to say you still have chance, but you pretty mess up by being distant. Howerver, I will like to belive that there's still a chance since she is trying to get close, as you said. The other part of this is that she never liked you and everything is in your head.
>>
File: Peptic-Ulcer.jpg (31KB, 397x372px) Image search: [Google]
Peptic-Ulcer.jpg
31KB, 397x372px
Date another girl, see if she gets jealous.
>>
>>17684151
Yeah, like that's going to go down well.
>>
>>17684132
Stop being a shit.
>>
>>17684132
I'm in a similar situation, guy I like probably knows I like him and he's hot and cold with me too, I don't think she's becoming distant but rather she's confused by what you're doing. Just be straightforward, and don't dodge physical contact unless it's creepy. I fucking love hugs so much and the hugs from the guy I like are the best and I wish he'd do it more.
>>
>>17684375
Initials?
>>
>>17684375
Think she was dodging physical contact with him lol.
>>
>>17684530
What a shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.