[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...I've been REALLY trying to hold onto whatever shred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1476845100209s.jpg (7KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476845100209s.jpg
7KB, 208x250px
So...I've been REALLY trying to hold onto whatever shred of life and fight is left in me for so long I've lost track of time, and tonight I really feel like I've just hit my breaking point. I don't know if I can do this anymore it just feels like it's too much. Like it's not worth it. Can someone just tell me something, anything, to hold onto? I need a reason to live because right now I just can't find one. Please.
>>
I don't know if it's that bad... do it ?
>>
good luck anon
>>
Puppy
>>
TALK TO A FUCKING DOCTOR.
>>
Don't fucking pussy out on this shit anon, grow up.
>>
What the heck are you complaining about?

I have tinnitus in both ears, got a brace that hurts like hell, have problems with my vision, am skinny and out of shape and right now i'm taking a 1 hour bus ride to another city just to go to school!

How do you feel about yourself now, anon?
>>
>>17684152
>>17684154
>>17684155
>>17684157
>>17684161
Seeing as you're all so helpful tell me, rope, pills, or exit bag? I was thinking the latter.
>>
>>17684163
Still feel like shit :D
What a shocker your problems do nothing to alleviate mine.
>>
>>17684124
you seem like a cunt :/
>>
Obviously you dont want to end it all since you are still here. Just go outside and do something different for a change.
>>
>>17684171
LIKE WHAT??
>>
Study a tree or something. Just break the mould. You can do what ever you want man. Lay in the lawn. Day dream for hours.
>>
>>17684178
No time and constant mood swings make it hard to do that. And I don't have a lawn, daydreaming just makes me want to cry because it's all about stuff I'll never have. God I'm a grumpy son ofa bitch.
>>
Just stop caring. I know it's hard. I struggle too sometimes. But when things get hard just say fuck it. Fuck everyone, fuck this world. You're already bitter, might as well join the rest of us sadistic fucks.
>>
>>17684202
Yeah dude! We are out here too. We want what you want. But sometimes you gotta say fuck it.
>>
>>17684202
I've tried but I just care so much that it hurts. And letting go would kill the few people that actually care about me still. Sometimes I think dying would just remove that burden from their shoulders.
>>
>>17684218
Thats pretty rough man. But i think you can make it.
>>
>>17684229
Maybe, but just "making it" seems to be all I do anymore. It doesn't even feel like living at this point.
>>
you seem really depressed anon. Please don't do it.
>>
>>17684232
I know man... at this point im just waiting for a big surprise. I mean, i guess shit is meaningless at this point. I try to set goals. Like, by Christmas i want to have enough to buy like a new pc or something. I guess that keeps me going for a while. But idk what to do after that. Maybe buy a new game or something. But i don't want to give up. And i hope you dont want to either.
>>
>>17684251
Yeah maybe? but it just seems like one goal after another and now they don't even make me happy, I honestly don't know whether or not I want to give up anymore, I don't know if I'm still willing to choose life. it's kind of scaring me.
>>
>>17684124
>>17684218
First of all, never assume you have it worse than someone else. Its easier to tell everyone around you to go and fuck themselves than to just end it. My advice is to take up some sport, preferably something solo like fencing, archery or whatever you like. Commit yourself to that, achieve something with it. It will build up your self-esteem. Don't live as the echo, but thrive as the sound. Don't let your future, writhe in your past.
>>
email me if you want to talk. Theres always something to live for

[email protected]
>>
new video games
>>
>>17684455
So damn weird to see an anon with a nickname of your my place of birth
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.