[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this cute girl in my classes, and I talked to her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: whatthefuck.png (32KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
32KB, 135x135px
There's this cute girl in my classes, and I talked to her and her friend for like 5 or 10 minutes after an exam walking to a class we all had together.

She seemed really receptive, but I kinda fucked up at the end since I was about to end it with, "Well thanks for the help, I'm anon."

But stupidly, her friend pulls out an assignment for a class I have with the friend, I ask if it's for the class we're both in and the girl goes, "Oh are we in the same class?" and I fucking sounded weird. I mentioned how I noticed her in a class prior to this, and she was like, "Oh are we in the same class? I didn't know." It's been almost 2 months into the semester now, how the fuck do you not know the general faces of the kids in your smaller classes?

As that fucking happened, another friend walks by, starts talking to the girl, and they both walk into the class we were outside waiting for.

So I just say bye quickly as they all walk into the class we share and we go back to our usual spots.

Did I fuck up? Am I weird to them?

I did catch the girl looking at me once or twice during the lecture, so I don't think it was too bad if I did, and she honestly seemed pretty relaxed and interested in the conversation we had about the exam and studying, wasn't like off put at all and gave me full attention almost the entire time.

Should I just sit near/next to her next class? We both usually show up early I've noticed and she's alone for the most part for like 5-10 minutes before any of her friends show up, I was thinking I could sit down and say, "Hey thanks for the exam explanation the other day. By the way, I'm anon." and go from there.

Or am I a complete creep in her and her friends' eyes now? I feel like I mumbled by and walked off awkwardly, but I know it's probably 10x worse than it seems in my head.
>>
>>17684108
>probably 10x worse than it seems in my head.

Oops, I meant 10x worse in my head than it seems.
>>
>>17684108

No help? :(

Anyone think my idea of sitting next to her is a good idea, at all?
>>
I've gotta to sleep, but honestly I just want to know if I should sit next to her and say something about her helping me and then introducing my name, really want to get to know this girl more and I can't tell if I fucked up and already seem creepy to her or not.
>>
>>17684108
It's not as bad as you think, anon. Also, everything you did/said/noticed seems perfectly ordinary, with no signs that she's interested in you.
>>
it takes more than just talking for 10 seconds after an exam to get a girl dude
just keep talking and gettin to know them, in time you will learn more about her and her about you then you can make a plan

seriously though what's with all this "so there was this girl I said hi DID I MESS UP IS SHE INTO ME" like holy shit just
r e l a x
>>
>>17684290
I didnt think there were any signs of interest, I said interest as in she was ok with the conversation and didnt seem uncomfortable.
>>
>>17684440
So should I just sit near her or something next class and go from there?
>>
I see her again tomorrow, can someone tell me if this seems weird?

I usually see her waiting outside class for the prof to arrive, so if I see her tomorrow, Ill say thanks for the help the other day, and say, "Hey, I didnt catch your name, Im anon." And go from there, possibly sit next to her and shit. Shes usually alone, so its mot intimidating like itd be in a group.

Yes or no?
>>
>>17686398
If you want to talk to her just go talk to her anon, I think you're overthinking this, Your plan seems fine, but don't expect everything to go to plan, Just go with flow, As long as you aren't creepy I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind talking to you.
>>
>>17686892
That's the issue, I have no idea if I'm being creepy, I feel like I'm awkward at points when I honestly don't try to be.

And you're prob right, I am overthinking it, but do you think she'd be freaked out if I sat next to her and said hi or whatever? She usually has friends sitting next to her, so like I could see it possibly being creepy, but IDK.

First real time I have to actually work to approach the girl, the last few times were really fucking easy cause we were lab partners and had a ton in common.
>>
>>17686920
I don't think she would be freaked out, As long as you don't stare at her or some shit, I would just go up and talk to her, idk about today though because I just got rejected but yeah, just try your best anon,
>>
>>17684108
This makes my brain hurt
Whatever this is you are wayyyyy overthinking it
>>
>>17687091

Yeah, I am.

Basically, I just wanted to know if I fucked up and if I should talk to her today when we have a mutual class together.

I'm definitely going to, I talked to her once before and it wasn't bad, so fuck it.
>>
I honestly feel like shit about this whole thing, I'm sorry if I look a bit crazy in this thread.

I'm just afraid of fucking shit up :/
>>
This is just sad.
Men are turned into emotional bitches by women.
>>
>>17687256

No, I'm honestly a pathetic loser in my mind and on 4chan, I'm honestly nothing like this IRL.

I dunno why I do this, I get obsessive over random shit.
>>
>>17687256

You can't really blame women by men emasculation, op is probably an autistic kid who lived in a bubble for the most of his life and now he is willing to burst it, parents now days don't encourage kids to put themselves out there making them grow as pussies.
>>
>>17687316

I mean, I fully admitted I'm a faggot in the comment above.

I probably do have some type of autism that I don't know about though, I'm very obsessive
>>
>>17687333

We all were obsessive some point in life, that's why we need to "leave the nest" and throw ourselves at life, frustration is part of life so get used of it.
>>
>>17687365

Oh yeah, this is totally my first experience doing shit like this, I'm not really emotional over it either, I'm more just overthinking it and stressing it out like it's got to go perfectly.

I think this anon put it best >>17686892

I'm gonna head off, hopefully I don't fuck anything up tomorrow.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.