[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a female friend, named "A" thats kinda territorial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 6978272524_7434f1ec66_b.jpg (228KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6978272524_7434f1ec66_b.jpg
228KB, 800x600px
I got a female friend, named "A" thats kinda territorial over me.

we grew up with each other/family friends. she's like my sister, and she treats me like her family/brother. nothing intimate just "platonic" friend love.

i visited A today (she live in another city) and went to her crib and she was talking about "promise me you'll hang out with me all day" (I rarely see her, maybe like 1-2 times a month).
the problem was i had other plans with another chick, name "S" for some pussy and A knew that.
so i went to the other chick for several hours. A despises the S and calls her satanic and other foul things. i just see it as petty girl talk.

i return to A's crib i knocked and texted her but she ignored my messages, i let myself in (she gave me a key) and she was just chilling in the living room, she said to me "was the pussy worth it" and then ignored me like i was invisible.

we're all college aged adults btw

i feel bad, should I apologize? how would i?
>>
if you care about your relationship with her then call her on it and have her explain herself.

from what youve written here though all i can take away from it is that a girl youre not involved with romantically is trying to cockblock you by guiltripping you which is bullshit that nobody needs
>>
>>17684080
>childhood friend
>OP has no interest in her
>she (apparently) has no interest in him
>gets territorial
Are we going anime again?
OP answer me this, is she a tomboy?
>>
>>17684112
no, she's pretty feminine. girly girl
>>
>>17684080
Jealousy. What did you expect between women? She thinks she's priority but she's too stupid to see she's just a friend. This will most likely happen with any girl for the remainder of your friendship. Seen it many times. I would just get rid of the bitch now, not say sorry and save a headache
>>
>>17684080
that's one spicy meme
it seems like you still have a lot of time to hang out with A so just ask her "whats making it such a big deal if I go fuck around for a few hours, did you miss me that much" or some shit
identify and quell whatever feelings she has
>>
>>17684080
Just stick your little willy inside of her. If she squeals just cut her tongue off and eat it. It's real fuckin simple OP.
>>
>>17684433
>whats making it such a big deal if I go fuck around for a few hours, did you miss me that much

This is exactly what you should've said OP. You can still say it but it has less gusto now.
>>
who fucking knows, OP, just ignore it for now. keep that petty drama out of your life, you'll drive yourself crazy wondering why she's acting that way.
>>
No woman will ever care about you like she does with you. She loves you, and is probably in love with you if she gets jealous of other women in your life.

Tell her you love her and see how she responds.

You'll never find a girl that cares about you as much as she does. Seems like a girl you'd want to be with romantically, no?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.