[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I want to try something genuinely frightening, but want to keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

I want to try something genuinely frightening, but want to keep it as legal as possible. I've been dying to get scared but movies and all aren't doing it for me. Something visceral. Any suggestions?
>>
be white and go to detroit
>>
drop amusement rides and coasters
fight and/or wrestle with a strong wild animal
embracing the absurdity of our existence
>>
>>17684546
I don't think this will be possible.
>>
acid can be pretty traumatic
>>
think about the eternal darkness that awaits you after you die

works for me
>>
>>17684646
That's normally a comfort.
>>
>>17684063
Explore abandoned places. Do it at night for max spooks
>>
>>17685005
this, anywhere with history of murders or ghosts sightings and the likes.
>>
>>17684063
Take a bunch of DPH
>>
I like to go into abandoned building. Usually when it's close to getting dark or so.

Being in them is creepy, you're treading lightly when you first get there, unsure of if there's a homeless guy who will be angry you're on his turf, or what could be there.

Any sound in an empty building is scary, especially when there's no lights, and there's a water leak, and it smells like mold.

I haven't always gotten a rush when in one, but I usually do. Especially if something happens.

I remember one time, I had a big one planned. This old abandoned mall right in the middle of the town pretty much. I did prep work a few weeks before, scouting it out, broke a window on the side so I could get in it after checking all the doors and they were locked.

So, I go back later, and decide to check the doors on my way to the window I broke.. And, it was wide open. So, I help myself in. I come across a few different bum beds, a whole bunch of empty beer cans by one of them. But, overall fun good experience, never met anyone while I was inside a building, except one where I heard snoring, so I decided I should leave.
>>
>>17684063
If youre white just yell nigger in front of black people, works like a charm
>>
>>17685032
He wants to get scared, not fucking die
>>
>>17684063
It's pretty personal: what are your fears, OP? How do you feel about heights? Do you get claustrophobic?
>>
>>17685005
>>17685007
>>17685026
Thanks. I've been meaning to go exploring, but I've just never been able to find anything suitable around me. Is this something you guys prefer to do alone or with a friend? I feel like doing it alone would make me a bit sad over afraid.

>>17685084
I don't like heights and I'm not keen on tight spaces, but I feel like neither will give me what I'm looking for. I guess I don't want panic; I want to feel like something isn't right. Like there's no alternative reaction. Just fear.
>>
>>17684063
all this pussy shit

>got to a creepy old house at night!
>got to a black neighborhood and yell nigger!

bitch if you want a genuine scare get a goddam revolver, put one bullet it in and pull the trigger against your temple

you will poop yourself for sure
>>
>>17685122
I don't want the fear to wear off that quickly though. I want it to linger. And don't say do it again.
>>
caving

it's fun
>>
>>17685142
What's the fear in this? Similar to abandoned places or is it the worry of being trapped/stuck?
>>
>>17685032
Y
>>
>>17685014
I feel like drugs aren't what I'm looking for.
>>
Why would you want to be scared?
To feel alive?
I don't get it.
>>
>>17685899
Same reason as anyone watching a horror movie or going to a haunted house. It's just a thrill. No real logical reasoning.
>>
>>17685912
Skydiving?
>>
>>17684063
go into an abandoned house alone with a knife
>>
>>17686237
I feel like I'm not looking for simply adrenaline. Something more.
>>
>>17684633
How so?
>>
>>17685116
Do it with a friend. That makes it more fun, and whatever stories you have to tell can make it all the more scary for both of you
>>
Go to the crematorium of a KZ, if you live in europe.
>>
>>17684063
Ask a girl out.
>>
What I used to do was get dark ambient music and go walking in the forest at night alone.

Stuff like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn8-fa-r0RE

I found it pretty spooky but gave me adrenaline at 0 illegallity.
>>
>>17684063

Go outside.
>>
stare at yourself in the mirror until you experience hallucinations made up by your brain
>>
Look up sleep paralysis, basically you're half asleep, paralyzed, and on top of that you start to hallucinate.

There are ways to induce it and it's fucking terrifying.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.