[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I've got a pretty expansive problem that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: oh yes.jpg (510KB, 754x640px) Image search: [Google]
oh yes.jpg
510KB, 754x640px
Hey /adv/, I've got a pretty expansive problem that's been happening for years now, and I could really use some help on how to confront it (or to not confront it)

When I was 6 my sister and I started wrestling. She'd pin me down and spit on me sometimes, I'd bite her, normal kid stuff, but sometimes she'd tell me to pull out my "privates", because that's what we called em at the time. You know, kid-speak. She's 7 years and a 1 month older than me though, so that's where I've found the whole "experimenting" argument gets tossed out the window. I remember cuddling naked with her a lot, I can sternly hear the words "Listen to your older sister" in the back of my mind when i try to remember it happening, and it's making me worse and worse, mentally.

She's caring and nurturing, always has been, but I feel like that side of her that I'm only just now beginning to remember is really fucking with me. She beat up my bullies and comforted me when I cried since my parents were always too busy fighting, but at the same time, I kinda feel, in the back of my mind, like this was all just so i'd trust her more. I'm not sure what to do. I feel like if I confront her, she'll deny all allegations and I'll lose one of my only friends
and if I don't confront her, it could build up and get progressively more heavy on my mind. It's made it so that I only pursue women like her, (Moderately older, around my height, smaller breasts than me, and motherly as all hell) but i've become a complete masochist, sexually and non-sexually.

tl;dr My sister groomed me for a part of my life and I'm not sure if I should confront her or just try to forget about it.

Sorry if this post is a little incoherent, I've been taking sedatives all tday
>>
File: ekimmb.jpg (50KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
ekimmb.jpg
50KB, 414x414px
Bump
>>
>>17684039
Gonna help you with a bump. I'd say talk to her, don't "confront", but I may be too retarded to give advice regarding this.

Worst case, ask a psychologist.
>>
Yeah, go talk to a psychologist. It'll help you tons sort this shit out.
>>
File: rest.jpg (29KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
rest.jpg
29KB, 528x960px
>>17684212
unfortunately i'm not entirely running on my own schedule. I can only do things when my mom is free. my movement disorder prevents me from driving and i'm a little ways away from public transport
>>
>>17685355
Just talk to her about it then. Think about what you wanna say with a clear mind before you do so you don't fuck it up or say the wrong things while nervous
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.