[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /adv/ i'm a young girl & i crave attention sooo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 12392832.jpg (60KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
12392832.jpg
60KB, 590x400px
hello /adv/ i'm a young girl & i crave attention sooo much, it's hard for me to have any self esteem unless i have someone telling me i'm attractive. i don't know why i don't see it & it hurts. i'm not sure what to do about it. i'm homeschooled so i'm not very social but i am perfectly fine with interacting with others, & i have a few friends online. it's sad to say but some days i just end up whoring myself out to boost my ego. i'm not sure how to change.. please help ):
>>
>>17684014
My advice to you is to not homeschool your children so they don't end up feeling how you feel right now.

Really, you probably just need more in-person social interaction. Join a club/team at your local school. Make yourself uncomfortable.
>>
I may not be useful, but you can accept you are just a human being. If you really like the feeling of getting attention, maybe you will do fine if you get out more and do more friends or rather get out with your already made friends. You just need more real life human interaction, in my own point of view, I may be wrong, but do as you please.
>>
File: 1473857717399.jpg (97KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1473857717399.jpg
97KB, 500x636px
>>17684014
>Tripfag.
You didn't come here for advice... You said it yourself:
>it's sad to say but some days i just end up whoring myself out to boost my ego.
Kindly, fuck off.
>>
You're an adolescent, and you're insecure. It's perfectly normal. Focus on being good at something and finding your place. One you have a good set of friends and something you can offer to others that they value other than being whore, confidence will come with it.
>>
Im not OP but

>dont really like or need to talk to many people
>want to have self confidence

Do you really need the approval and structure of irl groups to feel good about yourself? Cant you just get a hobby and be fairly self sufficient?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.