[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the do you talk to people? I can't keep a conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1365.jpg (99KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1365.jpg
99KB, 600x628px
How the do you talk to people?

I can't keep a conversation going for more than 2 minutes.
Im usually a boring and unfunny person and I want to have meaningful and fun conversations with my friends. Whenever I see my friends talk about stuff they always laugh and go at it with each other. Whenever I talk to a friend 1 v 1 theres always this awkward silence when I talk to people.
>>
Fuck my grammar

Im always forgetful too.
>>
>>17683768
Ask many questions and riff
>>
>>17683768
Hump for similar issue
>>
Kek read tuck as fuck in the image.

But yeah same here OP. I think you just have to talk about bullshit the other person doesn't care about, and then listen to them talk about boring stuff you don't give a shit about. So basically it's a lose-lose and it's better to just never talk to anyone.
>>
Be genuinely interested in what they have to say. Smile. Give sincere appreciation and ask questions about their life. People don't give a shit about you or your problems. They'll talk about the pimple on their left ass cheek instead of the thousands dying in Syria.
>>
>>17684052
To add into this. Listen. Listen well. Freud was known to be a great listener, he wasn't condesending, his eyes were humble and calm, and his smile was gentler than a spring breeze. Of course this was all part of his little act. Change your demeanor and people will think that you give a shit about what they have to say. Look patiently into their eyes, pretend that you give a fuck, and ask questions that are sort of related to what they're spewing.
>>
>>17684061
Cont. Don't fucking criticize people. No matter how shit th the person just don't do it. It will always bite you in the ass. Instead give people positive reinforcement. Encourage them and praise their accomplishments while ignoring their mistakes. Finally to quote Henry Ford, "If there is one secret to success, it lies in the ability to get the others point of view and see things from that persons angle as well as your own." what Ford is saying is that before you sperg or say something autistic be a little more empathetic and try to see things from someone else's perspective.
>>
>>17684077
This comes from experience as a guy in guest services at a pretty reputable hospital. People aren't logical beings, they're a mess of emotion, desire, and ambition. Know this and maybe you won't be a robot. I'm out.
>>
>>17683768
Just kill your friends OP. Real fuckin simple.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.