[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >drink almost very day >3/10 and thats being nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2784.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2784.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>18
>drink almost very day
>3/10 and thats being nice to myself
>not a single friend
>attending community college, cant even pass standard math class
>socially autistic
So /adv/, 2) whats stopping me from finally killing myself?
>>
Nothing. But if you were doing to do it, you would have done it, not come to 4chan to ask if you should.
>>
The hope that you might someday be a better you. Also fear problaby
>>
>>17683618
>whats stopping me
youre a pussy and you wont do it
faggot
>>
>>17683618
The fact you don't want to.

And seriously, you're not that bad. There's people who're 40 and in your situation, because they just pitied themselves and kept doing the same shit.

There's plenty of treatments for alcoholism, go look into them.
>>
>>17683618
How do you drink every day? I smoke every day but I can't drink for a long time. Every time I drink I need about a 2 day break because I feel so shitty. Not even a hangover just don't like the feeling.
>>
>>17683618
The thought that one day someone will tell you a really fucked up, hilarious joke that will make you laugh really hard. Hey, it's a pretty good fucking joke, it'd be a pity if you missed it. I'm still waiting for my joke.
>>
>>17684286
physical addiction
>>
Just read a book called the power of habit and the guy writes how anonymous alcoholic have a good system for changing habits. Try it most likely beating alchoholist and developing good habits will spread to your other life habits
>>
>>17684300
a better feeling is when you get a spark and randomly think of the perfect joke to tell at a particular moment and everyone laughs, you think wow where did that come from

I had one just the other day, I work as an EMT so I got called to a "man down" which turned out to just be some extremely drunk guy lying down in a corner of a parking lot that some damn do-gooder saw and said omg better call an ambulance. So as we're helping him onto the stretcher it was very clear that he had at some point earlier pissed his pants, like piss going down the whole pant leg. And when he said "I feel cold" I randomly remember a joke from this webcomic I must have read years ago (http://oglaf.com/vaginesque/) and said well yeah thats what happens when you piss yourself, it feels great for a few seconds but then it goes cold. My partner and the police I was with bust a gut laughing at that one. Felt pretty good.
>>
Should go lurk around the al/ck/ threads on /ck/, OP. You'll see from those guys just how awful an actual life of drinking will lead you.
>>
>>17684286
Well, drinking more usually kills the shitty parts of the hangover so it's plausible to just keep drinking and never be hungover. Then you get addicted physically and few people ever get back from that threshold.

That said, I need a drink.
>>
>>17683618
Just smash a bottle and glass yourself OP. Real fuckin simple.
>>
Email me if you want to talk

[email protected]
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.