[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a weird situation going on right now... >meet cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I have a weird situation going on right now...

>meet cute girl from online dating site
>we chat for a while, and she is really fun to talk to
>we share lots of interests, and have a lot in common
>we decide to meet up
>end up hooking up on the first date
>starting to fall for her now
>after this, she doesnt really want to talk much any more
>we meet up for coffee and talk as friends as if nothing ever happened
>figure everything is good now
>she starts ignoring me even more after this
>I continue trying to message her until she tells me she is going through a stressful time and wants some alone time
>I notice she is still online on the dating site regularly
>miss talking to her
>start second profile on dating site
>start messaging her
>she is really beginning to like this 'new me'
>still has no idea who I am

I have avoided meeting up, but I dont know where to go from here...
>>
>>17683611
are you a stalker? She didnt like your actual personality, what do you want to salvage here? Just dont pull this "shes special snowflake" thing on me. There are 3,5 billion holes on this god damn earth and you put her as something unique. She didnt like you, end of story, move on.
>>
She doesn't want to be with you, and you think that this is going to make her change her mind?
>>
>>17683611
she isn't into you or the hookup really wasn't that great for her. Either way, move on
>>
>>17683611
You got a decent online persona, but you've failed irl. Give up and stop being pathetic. You'll have another chance with another girl.
>>
>>17683637
Well that is the weird thing. We got along really great the first time we met. we talked for hours and it was really fun. I dont know exactly what I did to make her not want to talk any more, but I can at least find out this way.

The conversations I am having with her now are almost exactly like the ones I had with her before, and she seems really into it. so if she enjoys talking to me so much, then why would she rather do it with someone else who is just like me?
>>
>>17683689
Obviously you don't see what you did to give her the creep vibe irl.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.