[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a long distance relationship and my partner is overweight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1438005230296.jpg (244KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1438005230296.jpg
244KB, 853x1280px
I'm in a long distance relationship and my partner is overweight.
Not obese, just overweight.
I'm going to be moving to her country soon and I don't want her to be overweight anymore.
She already knows this, but she keeps making excuses, keeps eating food, keeps skipping exercise.
She's had weight issues before, and she lost the weight then, so I know she can do it and I know she wants to lose weight again.

But I am not physically attracted to her as she is right now.
I don't want her to be stick skinny. I like her when she's curvy and got an ass and stuff (like she was at the start of our relationship), but she's at around 180lbs and is 5'2"...I'm 6'1" and 140. Our bodies felt so weird together last time we were together.

I love her very much, with all my heart and my future is with her. I could never leave her.

How do I strongly convey that I want her to lose weight?
>>
You're going to have to tell her to change and find a way to help her stick with the program. Sounds
Like she doesn't want to. Ultimatum or dump.
>>
you are the definition of stupidity. There's no chance you both will live happily ever after. You dont like her physically, end of story. this will result in non existent sex life, side chicks and arguments over time. You can delude yourself into oblivion but any normal person knows your relationship is dead before it even started. Physical attractiveness is crucial in any relationship.
>>
>>17683684
I don't like her body right now.
I love her when she's down 30lbs.
>Physical attractiveness is crucial in any relationship.
I agree, but I did find her sexy. 2 years ago. I can find her sexy again.

>>17683684
Just gotta man up and say it, huh?
>>
>>17683760
>I don't like her body right now.
>I love her when she's down 30lbs.
Yeah, but the chances she gets 30 lbs down are very slim (pun intended)
>>
>>17683684
No it's not. You are an idiot. Physical aspects of a person change with age. If you truly love somone, it is irrelevant. Look at the big picture.
>>
>>17683776
You're a fuckwit if you think "it's only what's on the inside that counts!" Physical attraction is important in a relationship - how many fat or ugly people would you date?
>>
>>17683557
Support her and make it happen. If you know her well you should know what will work to get her motivated, make some changes. I imagine she feels better 30lbs down as well.
>>
>>17683788
Im guessing youve never experienced it then. Its not about physical attraction. When you find someone absolutely amazing, you become attracted to them more than in a physical way. They become irresistable. It's different. It's great. It's the real deal.
>>
>>17683799
Don't worry, I've experienced it, and I'm not denying that when you love someone, you're attracted to them more than physically. But the fact remains, for a relationship to be successful, there needs to be physical attraction. It may be less important than other types of attraction, but it's still important.
>>
>>17683805
I have been 100% not physically attracted to someone and eventually found them more irresistible than anyone. It has nothing to do with being physically attractive. You will get there. Im sure you still think things like having similar taste in music makes for a great relationship. Irrelevant.
>>
>>17683864
Tell us more about how mature you are
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.