[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have romantic feelings for a woman twice my age. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1475565453044.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1475565453044.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
I have romantic feelings for a woman twice my age.

She's my black supervisor, she's 40 from what I know. I'm19.

I don't know what this implies about me and I'd like to know. I know she's single and she seems to like me in a professional way.

-

I know she's nerdy and more mature than people my age, at least slightly compatible except for age possibly.
>>
>>17683248
If you go for it you'll probably get rejected.
If you do go out you'll probably get sexualized.
Do you know if they have kids? That's something to find out.
Anyways I'm sure it either means that romantically you're looking for something serious and mature that you have yet to find OR you're just into older women as a fetish.
>>
how lonely one can be... there is tinder
>>
>>17683263
She has a 20 year old kid or so that I'm on friendly terms with.

I think it's both of what you suggested.

>>17683265
I don't want fuggs. I want hugs.
>>
>>17683263
Also, I'd love to be sexualized. But it probably won't happen because I'm kinda fat and sad about a lot of things.

She's already told me she goes on a lot of dates. So any hope I had of killing this logically knowing that she's taken is gone.
>>
Why do I always get one serious response then one shitpost? Bump pls
>>
>>17683390
if she's still just dating at the age of 40 you're going to be in for some wicked fucking surprises because women single at 30 is already a redflag, not to mention she's remnant of the 80's. You grew up during different times and you will have completely different interests and goals, little to no chemistry.
Go wank and forget about them, this is a mess you don't want to jump into.
>>
>>17683350
You should go for the kid instead, at least you'll be around the same age.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.