[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I really need your help. I been having a crush on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ I really need your help.

I been having a crush on a girl for over a year now. Throughout the year I gave out hits. Call her beautiful and all those stuff. I wasn't to friendly with her. But I guess she never figured it out until I told her months later. We texted during the summer. Hardly. Now In my senior year I still like her. I found out she has a bf....

I found out by myself.

What the fuck should I do? I've never been so depressed in my life. Every girl rejects me. I never been in a relationship. I have asked out other girls 3/10-5/10
Nope, all reject me.

My life is completely shit. Help me
>>
>>17682953

its your own fault for waiting over a year.

its also your fault for 'dropping hints' then expecting her to do all the work for you. you know women aren't taught to make a move. she probably did know or at least had an idea but was playing innocent cuz she didn't want to be held responsible for reacting to your 'hints'. its not her job to.

move on. go to college. stop thinking of girls as numbers.
>>
>doesn't make a move
>think 'hints' are going to get you somewhere
>complains when nothing comes of your 'efforts'

You deserve this. Grow some fucking balls
>>
>>17683150
Well okay HOW do you make a move then?

That's my biggest issue I don't know what exactly to do or how to approach because the whole casual encounter thing doesn't work apparently
>>
>>17683210
You ask her out? This isn't hard
>>
why do you feel entitled to have her? why do you feel entitled to have any girl at all? I mean what can you bring to the table? please stop this bullshit crushing on girls. No bitch owes you anything, actually nobody on this god damn planet owes you shit and put this as your milestone!

So as I understand the problem is your self esteem, fix it. how? fucking simple- put at least some effort in it. there are two stages of self improvement- looks and personality. make a fake accounts on tinder, fb, any other social shit and pull girls, dont crush on them but pull, play around, learn, build your confidence, observe and find breaking points, explore different personalities that any bitch brings and suck it all up in your brain. while you improve your social skills with fake accounts, work on your looks. Follow latest fashion tendencies, get a haircut, work on your body, improve your hygiene by using body butters with scents, creams, take showers more frequently, go for classic or casual dress code (cant go wrong with those to), always keep something rebellish in your wardrobe. hit the gym, change your diet.

give it 2-3 months and you will be completely different person. and by this point you will actually understand that all this shit is for yourself, not some filthy broads you fell for, and any 9/10 will become 6/10 to you.

another thing- looks is just 50% of man, girls fall for many other reasons. You'll never pull any girl with fedora tip bullshit, also forget that bad boy shit too. girls like guys who are their own men, guys who can easily live without some bitch by hes side. If you have your life together and you dont feel the need for any hole next to you, girls will notice that.

when you'll improve both aspects, start with small social circles- girls who hang out with your friends. Dont pull them, just show your cool side, be the guy they can talk freely and have a banter or two. Make them want to talk to you, not the opposite.
>>
>>17683306
>just fuck dudes
>>
>>17683139
Fucking this!
>>
>>17683306
This
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.