[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush told me "I care for you, you're my friend"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475359697252.jpg (140KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475359697252.jpg
140KB, 1600x1600px
My crush told me "I care for you, you're my friend"

Do I still have a chance? I have aspergers, so I can't tell for shit
>>
>>17682775
I dunno. Is she usually cheesy as hell? If yes, then you might have a shot. If no, that was probably a rejection.
>>
>>17682779
She is always saying cheesy things. Often times she would throw playful insults (like stinky, meanie, butt, silly (they're always followed by a winkie-face during text)).
She sometimes makes sexual jokes, and she has asked me to volunteer with her at a shelter over the summer (had to decline though). She also wanted me to be her gym buddy (had to say no to that too). I'm not sure if these indicate anything though.
>>
>>17682840
Well then ask her out. Sounds like you think she likes you.
>>
>>17682903
I don't think she likes me. Hell, I'm not sure what to think. I'm trash when it comes to taking hints and I simply can't tell if she likes me or not. I'm worried if i keep being stupid with this, she might end up with one of the many neckbeards she's friends with. I need help, how do I get better at taking hints and understanding flirting?
>>
It's a skill that you get from practice.I don't have aspergers so I don't know what it's like for you but I've struggled with my interpersonal relationship and social skills all my life. You simply will not improve your skills by studying and planning. Rejection will be part of the process. Asking out your friend would be a great first step. You need to find out if there is potential for a relationship and move on if that isn't the case. It's not healthy to let yourself linger on things.
>>
>>17682775

have you tried asking her out? good way to find out.

if your answer is
>im waiting til i know for sure

you're going to wait a long time. for many things. just ask
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.