[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been lonely for so long that I feel like it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 53674_cowboy_bebop.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53674_cowboy_bebop.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
I've been lonely for so long that I feel like it's my desitny.
>tfw none of my high school friends want anything to do with me anymore

People ignore me, cut me off, leave me stood up, don't respect me, and lately I've realized that the people I do talk to literally want me around because I'm there, they don't even care about what I have to say.

Am I just destined to being a loner forever?

The only thing that makes it bearable is playing my harmonica to get over my blues.
>>
>>17682678
btw im about to turn 20 and it's my second year in college.
>>
I can play guitar, let's start a band harmonica bro
>>
>>17682689
Let's play some blues and express our troubles.

I've never met anyone I've truly connected with.
>>
>>17682678
you are only 20 my dude. you have 20 plus years to meet someone. they ignore you and treat you like shit fuck them dude lol. go out meet some people with like minded hobbies and you'll be alright.
>>
>>17682678

if theres a destiny to be unwillingly alone, why would such a destiny exist? for what reason? what purpose.

stop thinking about destiny. make your own life.
>>
As someone who experienced the same thing and still does 6 years later, probably yes. Things don't get better for people like us. The only thing I could recommend is trying some sort of therapy. I never did but I wish I had, it may not have worked but there might be pills or behavioral techniques that can help.
>>
>>17682678
>>17683141
You two need to excommunicate from your current lives. You are trapped in a web of toxic relationships because you feel like it can't get any better. "At least there's people around. They're nice to me sometimes." There is a deep seeded self loathing that is driving the vehicle of your life. Run away from it, be alone. Redefine yourself, make choices that you're proud of, do not tolerate or entertain disrespect from anyone.
Learn what friendship is and stop latching onto people who will never benefit you.
>>
>>17683175
OP here, and thank you so much for that.
Part of me isn't sure if I'm just feeling this way or if the people I'm surrounded by are crap.

This post, as well as my recent thoughts, made me think the latter. The people I hang with aren't really people I connect with, much less so recently than before.

Where do I start looking?
>>
>>17683141
I went to therapy and it helped for a while. I don't really have any problems. I work out a lot and I have a good body. I love myself and I feel like I have a lot to bring to the table.

I'm just very lonely.
>>
>>17682678
Use your spare time to plot world domination
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.