[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Match with girl on tinder >Agree to meet for a drink >Ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: cadbury-flake-484.jpg (71KB, 484x323px) Image search: [Google]
cadbury-flake-484.jpg
71KB, 484x323px
>Match with girl on tinder
>Agree to meet for a drink
>Ask for number
>Receive number
>Text her a suggestion for somewhere to go
>No response
>She unmatched me on tinder
>wtf did I do wrong?
>Get a text this morning apologising and saying her signal is terrible, and then sends me a text she typed yesterday but apparently didn't send properly. She still seems keen to meet up
>I reply, ask if we're still on for tonight
>No response

She asked me in her earlier text if I had Whatsapp. I've since installed it and found her on there... do I now message her on that too? I don't wanna be the creep who won't stop pestering but she did say herself that her signal sucked.

I feel like I'm being taken along for a ride but not sure why.

Pic somewhat related
>>
I would try whatsapp. If she didn't want you to text/message her she wouldn't have bothered sending a message back after waiting that long.
>>
Looks like she's blocked me on there.

Bitches be crazy. I have literally no idea where I went wrong.
>>
>>17682533
Forget her, shes not interested man.

Find other girls.
>>
>>17682721
Post text logs, I doubt you did anything wrong, girls on tinder sometimes just do it for attention, the instant gratification of have numerous amounts of dick at a fingers touch.
>>
>>17682533
Its a power rush like >>17682738 said. I know a guy who matched over 100 girls but never talks to them, he just likes seeing that 100 girls matched and liked him in someway, its like a little self esteem boost if you feel low in life. Tinder is pretty shit anyway OP its more for meeting up and fucking not getting to know people and dating.
>>
>>17682738
I can't post logs of our convo on tinder because she unmatched me.

I would have (and did) take that to mean she'd lost interest but then she texted me after that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161019-000601.jpg (282KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019-000601.jpg
282KB, 1080x1920px
I then replied saying that I didn't receive the message from last night. I also mentioned she'd vanished from my tinder (maybe that was a bad idea, idk). I then checked she was happy walking 40 mins to meet up.

No response, so a follow up text about 6 hours later to see if we were still on for tonight. Nothing.

Then whatsapp asking if she got my texts, then blocked.

Maybe too many messages... she did suggest whatsapp though and she's been keen up till now.

Ah well, moving on...
>>
>>17683052
She seems kind of interested actually.

Suggesting places isnt great, pick a place before hand, text her time and location.

Girls are indecisive as fuck, that's because they want you the lead and take charge.

Although if a girl flakes on you, unless there are mitigating circumstances, it normally means they're pursuing someone else.
>>
>>17683184

That's something at least, so I'm not completely autistic by thinking she seemed interested.

Ah, on tinder we were talking about how we don't know the area very well, so she suggested we find potential places and shoot some ideas between us.

Perhaps age could be an issue? She's 19 and I'm 26. Defies the half age + 7 rule. But she was hot, so...
>>
>>17683184
This anon knows what's up. Just be confident, take the lead, let her do the majority of the talking while giving occasional feed back that isn't a head nod and "okay", and DON'T go interview mode on her. You got this anon.
>>
>>17683336
Yeah, guess I should have been more decisive earlier on. Still reckon she'd probably have flaked.

Too late to do anything about it now, unfortunately.
>>
Your messages are Too fking long. Forget about her. Next girl u pick, don't write 1000 characters messages. Go straight to the point.
>>
>>17684617

You realise that the messages in a white box are from her, right?
>>
>>17683197
Half age rule is bullshit. Date as young (So long as its legal) as you want.

Men hit their prime in their 30s and 40s, women have their prime from years 18-30(Milfs defy this rule).
Men age like wine, women like an carved pumpkin.

>>17684617 This is some good advice, keep text convos short and to the point, leave the actual conversation to meet ups/dates.

Also >>17683336, seconding this advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 597x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 597x820px
>>17683044
Alright dude, I'm going to help you out. Stop apologizing. Stop using so many exclamation points, they make you look gay. Stop doubling the length of her messages. A clear cut way of knowing a bitch is intirested is when her texts match yours in length. Women want an emotionless robot who can fuck good, It's time to play the part.
>>
>>17685735

I used one exclamation point!

I also didn't say sorry once. Are you sure you're looking at the correct message? The one I sent to her was in grey.

I appreciate the help but I can't help but feel you're actually giving a girl advice on how to text girls.
>>
>>17682533
Yes message and ask her on whatsapp
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.