[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone been able to get rid of black heads permanently? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Has anyone been able to get rid of black heads permanently? If you have please share how.
>>
>>17682383
just pull them out
>>
Just use an exfoliating scrub twice a day and you're good
St ives green tea scrub works really good imo. They wont go away permanently as long as you're alive and sweating. The only thing you can do it keep your pores clean
>>
It's genetics, to minimize the amount you get you exfoliate.
>>
I have a question too. How do I get rid of facial hair permanently and how do I close my pores so I maintain a silky smooth clean skin like swedish people?
>>
>tfw my gf loves squeezing out my blackheads, the bigger they are the better.
I honestly don't know how I should feel.
>>
>>17682411
You'd have to go in for laser hair removal, sometimes it takes between 6-10 sessions to see progress, depending on the size of the area.
It's permanent, and can really transform your look.
>>
>>17682481
Can I do that for my ass?
>>
>>17682484
Absolutely. Some technicians may not feel comfortable doing it, and it may take a few sessions of awkwardness but it'd be worth it.
>>
>>17682427

You lucky bastard
>>
>>17682427
I know that feel. It's weird af.
>>
>>17682383
I suggest squeezing your nose so white pus comes out then massaging that into the skin of your nose
>>
>>17682604
That would just make it worse you ding dong.
>>
THEY ARE NOT BLACKHEADS
THEY'RE SEBACEOUS FILAMENTS

you can't remove them permanently, they'll come back within hours. learn to live with it
>>
File: 13669.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
13669.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
I used to be so self conscious of my fucking nose simply because it was a minefield of blackheads. It had been that way for as long as I could remember and I hated it. I'd used scrubs and cleaners before but nothing ever worked until I finally decided, having seen my sibling get such good results, to use a face brush, like in the picture. It was ten dollars at the chemist, nothing fancy. I'm a budget motherfucker so nothing I have is really top of the range. And though it hasn't gotten rid of my blackheads completely they've definitely gotten smaller and less noticeable and I couldn't be happier. I cleanse first with the brush, tone second with a cotton ball or pad, and moisturise last. Hope you get the same results, anon. I know how terrible blackheads can be.
>>
That is your pores filled with sebum. They are dark upon air contact, it's actually just yellow stuff inside.
Don't pop them yourself. See a dermatologist who will do it for you, give you a facial to help the area, and prevent infections from squeezing them out.
Usually when I do it, I get pimples.
>>
>>17683597
Clarisonic Mia 2 is what I have. Worth every penny.
You can get the newer ones used online for the same price as older models and just buy new brush head replacements at Ulta or Sephora.
Those cheap brushes aren't nearly as good.
Clarisonic helps clear out your pores and prevent breakouts too.
>>
>>17682427
Wife material detected
>>
>>17682747
this
>>
>>17683654
Thanks for the recommendation, anon. With Clarisonic do you need to use a particular cleanser that comes with the brush or can you go with one you own? Considering the success I've had with this brush I'm definitely going to be upgrading when this one is at its life's end.
>>
>>17682747
yes, we all watch scishow thank you
>>
>>17682427
like a happy man, that's great.
>>
>>17682383
If anyone knew how to remove them permanently they would be swimming in cash and not posting solutions here...
>>
THEY ARE NOT BLACKHEADS.

They are sebacious filaments and are healthy and normal. What you can do: use witch hazel, use sun protection, use moisturizer. Preferably all three. You also need a cleanser (NOT A SCRUB) to remove the sunscreen at the end of the day. I use cerave.

>>17682398

What the fuck no. A scrub rips open your pores and widens them, and causes damage to the skin cells. What you're suggesting is like saying wear makeup to cover up zits...when the makeup causes the zits, and you enter a viscious circle of more makeup = more zits = more makeup... Scrub rips your pores open to temporarily clean them out makes the pores accumulate more next time means more scrub means... Don't give out advice on shit you clearly know nothing about, dumbass. And holy shit throw that scrub in the trash, moron! Or give it to someone you schadenfreude.
>>
>>17682383
>Has anyone been able to get rid of black heads permanently?
STEP 1: Become old enough to post on 4chan
STEP 2: They're gone, teen acne sperg
STEP 3: GTFO underage b&
>>
>>17682383
Go to a actual dermatologist and have them treat your skin. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>17682427

Now I miss my ex fuck you! She also got those hard to reach back pimples.
>>
Black heads are hot wtf why would you remove them
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.