[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how do women like your pussies eaten? like do you like constant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1457528166648.png (102KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
1457528166648.png
102KB, 900x950px
so how do women like your pussies eaten? like do you like constant clit licking, or the labia majora/thighs licked and/or being finger fucked too?
>>
>>17681953
I tried googling this and all it gives me is sensual lesbo shit.
I want to eat her like a fucking wild animal.
Bump.
>>
Go for the walls and lining, hit the clit for a few seconds and then repeat because clit can vary in sensativity. Too much clit licks can be offputting.
>>
>>17682078
Suck and slurp in there too?
Can you go into the dirty details?
Just tongue punching her pee box doesn't sound very satisfying. But I don't have a vagina so I don't know.
>>
>>17681953
it's called "fucking ask her you retard"
>>
>>17682115
Can confirm this is the best method.
>>
>>17682143
Wouldn't be embarrassing though? I imagine a girl laughing at me for not knowing how to do it.
>>
>>17682115
that's like asking a guy how he likes his cock sucked. it's something that is pretty universal.
>>
>>17682069
>go to home page
>new reader
>explore

clone manga is the best shit out there.

Thanks OP that you've reminded me that it exists.
>>
female here

you nauseate me
>>
File: tomoyo312.png (85KB, 900x945px) Image search: [Google]
tomoyo312.png
85KB, 900x945px
I love this guy
>>
>>17682466
Eh, no, it isn't. Some guys are crazy about deepthroating, some guys find that boring and just want most attention to the head. Some guys hate hands involved and some want as much different stimuli as possible. For some guys having their taint/ass licked is heaven, for others an immediate end of sex. Some men love to have their balls licked and sucked, others find them too sensitive to enjoy that. Some men like light grazing of teeth for a firmer sensation, others want to feel like there's no teeth in your mouth at all... you get the idea.
>>
>>17681953
>>17682520
And now I forgot to answer OP: it's definitely individual, but never stay on any one thing for too long. It numbs the sensations there. At the very least tease her with pulling away then diving in again even if you repeat pretty much the same one thing.

Also how much girls like their clitoris directly licked is very individual. Some find it so sensitive it's almost painful, for others anything but direct clit licking is boring. You have to try some things out. Pretty much the only thing that every girl likes is for you to mind your nails (don't scrape her insides), show enthusiasm (closing your eyes, sighing, moaning, dirty talk, general enthusiasm to go down on her) and switch it up between the stuff she likes.

Though I think there are also few women who can resist firm gripping hands on their hips and thighs. Make her feel like she's not going anywhere until you're done with her.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_related_male_and_female_reproductive_organs

so if you lick a woman's labia majora will it feel like if you licked a guy's nutsack
>>
>>17682189
If she's not a cunt she won't laugh at you. If anything, she'd probably appreciate that you want to do what you can to make it feel good for her.

When I was sexually inexperienced as fuck, I was open about it the girl I was with showed me how to finger her. That was also the first time a guy ever made her cum. Openly communicating will make your sex better.
>>
This thread has been zero help at pussy eating.

Apparently most men have no idea.
>>
>>17681953
GRILL HERE INTO DADDY SHIT BECAUSE I AM UNSTABLE
>OPs pic
And no, I'm not a landwhale.

Being eaten out does nothing for me.
I don't like it, but I don't hate it. To sum it up in a word, it's "meh".
I'm one of those girls who can only cum with a vibrator on her clit.
Being fingered is good. My favorite is when men use their thumb because it hits my g-spot perfectly.
>>
>>17682847
Me >>17683504
Honestly, having either of my labia licked is so weird. I have a short minora, so it feels like you're just flicking normal skin. Not pleasurable really.
Licking my majora? Wat. That's just normal skin feeling for me.
It's all in the clit, fellas.
Pull back her clitoral hood (important because the nub under all that skin is the sensitive part, not the flap) and flick it, suck it, nibble it.
But just ask what she prefers and wants because everyone has their own preferences!!! No girl, or guy, can speak for all women.
I'd rather be making out with the guy with him fingering me while I hold a vibrator to myself.
>>
I know how this is going to sound but the alphabet method actually works... I though I had a handle on things until I tried out the alphabet letters and she went crazy. But asking her directly is probably your best bet for most questions like this
>>
Yeah, clit should be the star of the show, you can give the rest a few licks/sucks/nibbles to mix it up but really no girl has ever cum from having her labia licked. Fingering during is nice too.
>>
>>17683520
I'm a big fan of getting eaten out. I love my inner and outer lips licked and sucked on, I'm surprised it doesn't do anything for you. In fact, I usually can't stand direct stimulation of my clit until they build up to it by lickingbthe rest of my pussy. Then I like them going to town on it.

Long story short - every girl is different.
>>
>>17683581
>but really no girl has ever cum from having her labia licked
Not true. I have.
>>
>>17683794
Yep. It sucks pretty bad. First time I was eaten out I was incredibly underwhelmed. I was miserable. I had him suck until I got a tiny little itty bitty clitty bruise because it just didn't feel awesome.
Again. I can only cum with a vibe on my clit.

So yes, you need to ask the girl OP because you aren't a wizard with mind reading capabilities. Ask beforehand what she likes. Ask if she wants to be eaten out. Ask what she wants you to do when being eaten out.
If a girl honestly expects you to just KNOW without any context, she is an entitled person who you should not waste your time on.

The same thing goes to blowjobs. Some men like more suction, some men like having their balls played with, some men like being deepthroated and some don't. That's ok! Just be open with your partner about your likes and dislikes within the sexual realm.
>>
>>17682189
>Wouldn't that be embarrassing
Communicating is something adults do. Me and my boyfriend ask each other weird sex shit all the time and it helps immensely.
>>
>>17683807
>can only cum with a vibe on my clit

Have you ever been able to cum any other way? Maybe it's like with guys who can't get off wothout a deathgrip.

I can fortunately cum with just penetration, which might have something to do with my labia being sensitive. My husband also loves eating me out as often as he can, so I'm quite happy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.