[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a huge problem, >Love her so much >Argue so much >So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1470650711222.png (154KB, 540x264px) Image search: [Google]
1470650711222.png
154KB, 540x264px
Have a huge problem,
>Love her so much
>Argue so much
>So so much now
We didn't use to do this at all, but she moved up with me after I got stationed to a new place and became my wife.
We got married pretty fast, like a year and a month after we met.
Times were great and we clicked on so many levels.
I didn't make the same mistake I did with my last, I told her my shortcomings
>Young
>I forget things so easily I might as well be retarded
>I am not use to living with other people
>Im use to being very very poor growing up
She told me hers
>Spoiled not rotten but enough
>Very picky with food and such
>Has a very hard time forgiving
So long story short she moves in with me after the wedding.
She is here by herself hundreds of miles away from her family and friends she has been around for 20 years.
>Cries for a while on the plane because of it.
>I didn't know how to handle it.
I do my best to cheer her up, I know she doesn't like outdoor things and doesn't like sweating.
>All she ever did at home was go to friends houses and spend money at the mall.
>Don't take her to the gym with me
>Don't take her to lakes or rivers here just goes to malls
>Drive around city and enjoy's the night life
It gets worse, she is actively snapping at me more and isn't knowing she is giving attitude.
>The fights start over me leaving on the tv when we slept
>>
File: giphy.jpg (114KB, 592x288px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.jpg
114KB, 592x288px
>>17681724
Cont.
The fights got worse over time, expecially over my bad memory
Finance messed up my pay and I had to cut down on the mall trips and such.
>Spent time mostly in the house
>Thought that spending time with her would take my mind off the growing work and finacial stress
Fights get more frequent and louder.
"We don't ever do anything"
"Why are we always broke?"
>I calm her down and try to be a better man for her and I
>Argue about her getting ensurense and use not knowing about the automatic enrollment
Although, she knew and didn't tell me just wanted to test my memory and see if I would remember to check on top of my studies and work.
>Losing motivation to do things she demands for me to do because every 5 seconds she says she is leaving me one say soon
>Start to check out and just say fuck it to things I should actually be doing
>Repeat over and over
>She starts to complain about food in the house not being there
>I always bring food home from the DFAC and even bring her lunch to warm up with it
>She doesn't warm up the food doesn't like re-warmed food
>Fuck it
>Now stress at home and at work
>Failing test and such
>Fuck it
>Trying to love with all I got can't understand why she misses her people that much who abuse her and treat her like shit
>Always mentions her friends and 'home'
Arguments kept happening because of this and me being 'Defensive' when I just want her to understand me and my feelings like she wants from me.
>Falling into depression
>Fuck it
Then one day I come home from work.
>>
File: 20160728_175032.png (97KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_175032.png
97KB, 1500x900px
>>17681726
Cont.
>She is crying wants to leave me and go back home
>We go to a chaplin doesn't help one bit
>She leaves wants a divorce
>I break down on the phone with her I realized my mistake about the ensurence and about food
>Talk to friend about the problem, telling me what I did wrong.
Not taking the risk of failing to do something she likes; i.e. Taking her to the lake and trying random resturants even tho she is extremely picky.
>All is forgiven even though she takes her sweet time telling me her mistakes and just saying sorry for how unfair she was being.
We then decide to move back together in 2 months and not get a divorce.
>We get into spats every now and again but its resolved very quickly both getting much needed therapy and such
>Fast forward to today and we have a week till she is back home
>I tell her about the fun time I've been having with a new friend newly happy about my wife coming back and how we are taking our honeymoon to DisneyLand.
>>
File: 0kBBfzz.jpg (59KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
0kBBfzz.jpg
59KB, 410x307px
>>17681731
Go home and tell her all about my day and how my friend is going to pop the question to his girlfriend
Sundenly we get into and argument about how men and women feel about getting rings.
>I say how men are mostly nervous about it because the ring is the vision about the whole relationship as a whole
>She says that men shouldn't be women want to pick out the ring and create one with her husband and thats how every woman feels
She says this while waving around a ring from a magizine
>Explain thats how I was raised and from that men are to do that for his woman
>She explains that Her favorite Youtubers and the woman she knows would love to do design there own ring so men shouldn't have to be nervous about it
>I agree that that is a great thing and that is good that some men do that, but that i was taught
>She says thats stupid and that thats old and no one should do that anymore ever
>Turns out this is how I picked out her ring
Ever gotten into an argument while talking calmly anon?
This keeps going on and we just agree to call it a night. See the thing is anon is I don't know how im going to do this. I love this woman, but damn is it freaking hard to.
I can't say my opinon without being called 'Definsive' or not caring about her opinion.
I can't move on and learn from my mistakes without being told every 15 seconds that I was an asshole once to her, but I'm an asshole and I dont mention how she messed up every day!
Its aggravating every time I just want to move on and improve when she is always moving back! Hell, I am so tired about these damn arguments and fights!!!

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest.
>>
Break up. She sounds absolutely insufferable.
>>
>>17681726
Dept family and child services?
>>
>>17682116
Wow that sounds a bit extreme but
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.