[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an attractive male, tall, fit etc... and I come from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1448296037773.jpg (682KB, 1280x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1448296037773.jpg
682KB, 1280x1772px
I'm an attractive male, tall, fit etc...
and I come from a large family with mostly females(7) but also males(5 including me),
we are all physically attractive, the females more so.

I lost my virginity at 13 because of my looks, and continued to get laid on a constant bases from that point based purely on my looks.
My behavior or the ways that I treated women didn't matter a single bit, they still had sex with me based on my looks.
This continued into my late 20's excluding a long term relationship,
where she cheated on me after 5 years after I devolved from an alpha to a beta provider.
I had no notions of the red pill.

Basically I'd never heard of the red pill or even considered it a thing,
I knew about game but did not apply it.
I do not consider myself better than males or females.
But women did use me and I had higher market value based on my looks.

Currently on the borders between the red pill and the blue pill.
All the interactions I've had with women confirm the red pill,
even now as I pursue friendships with women whom I think are interested in me based off my personality.
I can't deny that deep down they are using me for attention and sex.

Having 7 attractive sisters also confirms the red pill for me as I grew up observing the ways they controlled and manipulated men.

I'm afraid of accepting this truth, need advice on wether to continue on with my old ideas about women or drastically change
as it would mean treating women differently(something which I now see as justified due to failed relationshis where I became beta).
>>
All of my closest friends have suddenly come out as hard core neomasculine(not specifically) alt right kinda guys and I agree with them. But I feel like It's bordering on fanaticism. It's scary.
>>
>>17681634
What do you mean red pill blue pill?

Love the matrix but don't understand why you're using red/blue pill in your story
>>
>>17681643
/r/theredpill
/r/thebluepill
>>
>>17681643
Basically the truth about women in society and how men are being manipulated etc...
>>
>>17681645
>/r/theredpill
>/r/thebluepill
>>17681651
Anywhere I should start in particular to learn about this?
>>
File: 1448235395921.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448235395921.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
>>
>>17681634
but guys manipulate and lie to women too for sex. it isnt something that women exclusively do. if anything, guys probably do it more. I have bull shitted to women so i can just fuck them.
>>
>>17681634
Look. My boyfriend has a huge cock and he is attractive and strong.
He never had any skill with women bc he didnt need it. Girls chased him.
But as a result of his swagger which also influenced lots of older moms to give him free room and board and stuff, he never worked very hard.

When we met I fell for his cock but I am not the typical waitress type ho he had been with. We stayed together for 5 years before starting a family.

Now he had a REALLY hard time adjusting to being a father and a spouse and furthermore he has no ability to be intimate. But he is 33 now and he knows that at this age the whole red pill blue pill whatever is bullshit.

Women want a man who can provide for himself and handle a family. They want a man who is confident and romantic and able to be open with a woman. The whole I am a hot dude with a giant cock will only nab gutter chicks now. It hurts me watching him struggle Sooooo much and he is honestly a little behind average guys with average cocks just because he was so priveleged growing up he missed out on learning a lot of positive behaviors.

But he loves me a lot and he is a great dad and he is a great husband but it is really hard for him on his self esteem for the first time.
>>
>>17681655
Try the introduction on /r/theredpill which is a subreddit.

Also neomasculinity is similar if not identical. just don't buy that faggots books.
>>
>>17681659
girls find me and one of my friends really attractive but we dont get anywhere because we are socially retarded. girls will approach us and stuff but we dont know what to say so they kinda just leave us alone because they think we are not interested. i have had one sexual relationship with a girl and she put in all the effort, she came to me and paid for a hotel for us to use, i met her online.
>>
>>17681658
Yes but women have the upper hand in almost all situations with averages males, and they manipulate males subconciously, basically males just don't have any ways to counteract it.
This is due to an evolutionary shift away from the nuclear family model as well as liberalism and feminism, according to these sources.
>>
>>17681668
I highly doubt that you and your friend are attractive. Real attractive people don't have this problem.
>>
>>17681659
You're confirming my red pill alignment. Your boyfriend would never be with you and you would never have given him the time of day without his redeeming huge cock and attractiveness, neither would other women.

Women control the sexual market, women decide, men don't.

But it wasn't always like that. Men used to decide and still can But to do that they need to basically become misogynists, this is my dilemma.
>>
>>17681672
you have fallen for memes. you still have to have social skills if you're a 7-8/10. Women and gay guys always tell me i am good looking. its not hard to tell if someone is attractive unless you're autistic or something. my friend is probably better looking than me and girls try with me often but he fucks it up because he is socially inept. obviously its easier for me to get women but my shit social skills let me down.
>>
>>17681680
Describe these fuckups.
>>
>>17681680
>you have fallen for memes
So you're saying that I'm not socially inept? how do you know this.
>>
>>17681659
>Women want a man who can provide for himself and handle a family.
Worthy things to strive for.

>They want a man who is confident and romantic and able to be open with a woman.
What constitutes romanticism to you?

>The whole I am a hot dude with a giant cock will only nab gutter chicks now.
No, I've fucked women from all walks of life. Young, old, virgins, successful, sluts, whites, asians... you name it. I'm currently fucking a vegan feminist, before that it was a writer, before that it was an environmental activist, before that it was an art major.

Women will fuck you if you are attractive.
>>
>>17681703
Out of all those women only the writer was a slut.
>>
>>17681703
Yes but how old are you?
Are you over 30?
>>
>>17681684
you might be but if you are then you would understand how it is. tbf, it could be an area thing. Girls over here want a guy that is really fun and gives them banter, im too socially inept to do this with a random person. i have had sex purely from the way i look but as i have said, most of the time i fuck it up.

>>17681682
too many to describe but here is one example. Me and friend are at a bar, two girls come over to us and try flirting and talking to us, we kind of just give them one word answers and laugh a bit, they try inviting us back their house for a "party". yes, we know we're socially retarded. im fine when it comes to talking with random people about normal stuff but i have no idea what i am doing in regards to flirting etc. my friend is worse than me. i have at least managed to loser my virginity but my friend is still a virgin. All of his family is good looking, his sisters are like 8s/9s.
>>
>>17681703
Also all these people you just listed certainly come from one very specifc walk of life
>>
>>17681710
I'm 26.
>>17681717
The majority are middle class working women though tend not to fall under 6, I won't have sex with woman lower than that.
The rarest ones are the ones who have a high sexual market value, 8's and 9's. These are the ones that I need to game.
>>17681714
I've lived in the US, Asia and am currently in Europe.

If it makes any difference I'm of mixed asian european heritage.
>>
>>17681714
I'm pretty socially inept. And this is what I mean, women will escalate so far and so obviously with me that I can do whatever I want and still get laid.

You should really check out that subreddit, it might help you get laid.

>>17681730
I want to add that 8's and 9's have given me those opportunities as well.
>>
>>17681738
The most abhorrent thing with this is that thinking back on how I it happened all those times it was exactly what TRP advocated.
Not caring and being a dick. The moment I started to care about any of it I became a beta.

Why is this? Why do women value attractive dicks, why is that even a cliche? Why don't women value the things that they say they value?
>>
>>17681634
>tfw ugliest relative among a family of average to attractive males and female peers.
>Literally some models in my family
>Never lost v-card, bullied constantly.
>Get freelance career programming
>Literally never have to interact face-to-face with anyone.

It's a different kind of liberation, simply not having to play the social game altogether. I wouldn't call it better, though.
>>
File: 1476164387925.jpg (27KB, 414x379px) Image search: [Google]
1476164387925.jpg
27KB, 414x379px
>>17681754
I'm the OP.

I envy you this, put off my career for so long because of sex and partying, want to be a programmer too.

Honestly my goal to never have to interact with anyone unless drugged or drunk while making mad buckeros from just my computer.
>>
I guess I'll just become a misogynist then.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.