[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking to girl in class at uni >knew each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: -15.jpg (126KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
-15.jpg
126KB, 1080x1920px
>start talking to girl in class at uni
>knew each other as classmates, didn't personally talk, for two years
>ask her out on a date on the third day of talking at 22:00
>didn't reply, but next day, hear she is in the friends group I'm going out with
>after friends leave, we get lunch alone
>talk about stuff, feel very compatible, instantly connected
>tells me about her life and relationships
>on an on and off relationship, haven't talked for months
>guy breaks up with her after 10 days of us talking, coincidence
>ask her out again, comes, had fun, try to kiss, avoids
>ask her out once again, comes, had fun, try to kiss, avoids, says she likes me
>tell her I would like a relationship, says doesn't want to get hurt
>okay
>ex calls, wants to get back, didn't reply, same day she calls me and cries for an hour about how she gave everything and he still treated like shit
>tell her it's okay
>at this point, know this is going nowhere, have fun talking anyway, she is a good person
>days go, getting too attached, too many feelings
>she admits she is attached to me
>tell her we should stop talking, don't wanna get hurt
>says okay
>decide, fuck it, hard to find good friendships, so keep things formal and talk, call her and tell that
>talked for hours that night about she missed me, doesn't want this to end, promises me she will never date anyone, even though I never mentioned anything
>talk everyday for hours, I talk about things, she talks too, realize she has been hurt so many times in the past (not relationships, just by people), find out she is depressed
>know too much about each other, too open, always want to hang out, does things playfully with me
>if I get busy and don't talk, next day, she calls and tells me how she missed me
>never wants to hang up, hear too many 'I fucking missed you' while she is falling asleep, even though it's a day of not talking

-cont.
>>
I will feel bad if I stop talking or start avoiding her just because she doesn't want to have a relationship. Very good compatibility, she is honest and caring.
Just want to fuck someone, have a casual relationship, nothing serious unless they really connect. But too busy or not in the position to find someone

I never feel lonely now, even though I have did before 3 months, but having a serious emotional attachment to someone who I'm not physical with is kind of weird.
I'm not close with anyone, neither my friends nor my parents. I have never been so close to anyone in my life like I'm with her now.

Anyone have stories with the same pattern? Should I continue or leave this complicated 'relationship' where will both get hurt in the end or find someone to fuck or concentrate in my career? Any other advice?
>>
>>17681280
bump
>>
File: 1358120859577.png (138KB, 487x410px) Image search: [Google]
1358120859577.png
138KB, 487x410px
>>17681280

>don't want to get hurt

this is fucking normie faggot shit that keeps people from experiencing great things because "MUH FEELINGS MIGHT GET HURT" you fucking get over it and you have great memories and great experiences and you're forever able to say that you at least know what it's like to love someone

I fucking hate hearing this bullshit about "not getting hurt". fucking kill yourself, then kill that dumbass bitch.
>>
>>17681504
I guess that feeling might go away after some time. Good things starting and ending too soon overwhelm people.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (4KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
4KB, 320x180px
>>17681504
This made me kek
>>
>>17681576
so pissed off
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.