[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hang out with girl a few times >obvious signs that she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: government-plates-cove_s.png (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
government-plates-cove_s.png
63KB, 600x600px
>hang out with girl a few times
>obvious signs that she's into me, lots of touching flirting etc
>hosting a party and invite her along
>someone invited my ex for some reason, don't really care
>girl noticed and tells me she saw my ex and we need to 'show her up' or something
>felt like it was the right moment so I suggested she kissed me in front of her
>she laughed it off and we go to dance/listen to music at the party
>dancing with her and her Friends
>she says that my ex was staring at us, leans in to tell me
>go in to kiss her and she backs off while laughing
>dance a bit more with some more contact
>eventually she leaves and kisses me on the cheek

Have I fucked up? I messaged her the day after the party but didn't arrange to meet up or anything

Thinking about leaving her for a few days but I feel like I've embarrased myself
>>
That was a little painful to read. I'm not sure why she would say you needed to show your ex up and then not do anything about it, and I'm not sure why you tried a second time. Have this bump, good luck with getting advice.
>>
>>17681231
Block her and stop talking to her
>>
>>17681231

you messed up a little, but not fucked up. she seems still interested if she kissed you on the cheek.

but she wanted you to like her for her. she mentioned the showing her up thing hoping you'd flirt with her all night, but when you go straight to 'we should kiss' it doesnt sound like you really want to kiss her.

but it doesnt seem like a deal breaker based on the kiss but we werent there youd no better
>>
>>17681231

Seems kind of... I don't know a word. "Unstable" is too strong. "Swingy"?

Basically, she set you up to make a move, and the rejected you. Doesn't seem too nice to me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.