[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone asked me where I'm going with my life the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: William-Gibson.jpg (37KB, 660x425px) Image search: [Google]
William-Gibson.jpg
37KB, 660x425px
Someone asked me where I'm going with my life the other day. I'm close to thirty. I work as an administrative assistant. I have some creative aspirations, film and prose, but I'm kind of jaded by the whole prospect.

Tonight I was talking to myself and between console gaming sessions thought about my oft floated by never realized goal of learning computer science and turning into a modern day bank robber.

I'd prefer to avoid prison, but my life is a mess anyway. I won't amount to anything. Learning how to steal money from banks and other large institutions is much more fulfilling work than pushing paper and removing staples from copies.

How would I go about learning black hat/phreaking techniques?
>>
jesus christ dude get a grip
>>
> Learning how to steal money from banks and other large institutions
You won't. That's a sophisticated process that requires knowledge of how all the banking and credit tech and systems work.
you will amount to nothing, or you will end up in federal "rape me in the ass" prison for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17681085
Social engineering and a few exploratory "internships" will serve me well.

What about smaller marks?
>>
>>17681093
No they won't.
If you already had sufficient experience with older programming languages and knew the weaknesses of newer ones then social engineering would be beneficial, but as it stands you're a stupid shit who watched Mr Robot and thought GEE I COULD DO THAT
>>
>>17681093
It probably won't. Theft detection algorithms have gotten incredibly sophisticated. Banks and credit card companies can usually detect theft after one orr two fraudulent transactions. You. Will. Fail.

Have you considerred flower arrangement?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.