[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just put me in the friendzone. Literally an hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1473793211884.jpg (30KB, 272x395px) Image search: [Google]
1473793211884.jpg
30KB, 272x395px
My girlfriend just put me in the friendzone. Literally an hour ago. She said she just wanted to be friends.

We just signed a one year lease for a new apartment two weeks ago. After we finally got everything moved in and situated, we met our neighbors and went to a few parties we were invited to. She started spending a lot of time with the girls that live in the apartment across the hall. She spent the night over there last night and tonight was the first time I had seen her since then. When she saw me in the corridor, a weird facial expression formed on her face and she grab my hand and dragged me into our apartment. She said that we needed to talk. She told me to sit on the couch and then she sat down next to me. She told me how much she loved me and that I've been a really good boyfriend, but she said something happened last night and she can't deny that it happened. Apparently, one of the girls across the hallway has a brother named Steven. She and Steven spent a lot of time talking last night and really hit it off.

I started to get really mad. I interrupted her, and asked, "Did you fuck him?
She said, "No, but I'm going to."

I was speechless. After a few seconds of silence, she told me that she slept with him on the foldout couch that night but swears they didn't do anything sexual. She claims that they just talked all night. She kept going on and on about how amazing Steven is and how smart he is and how attracted to him she felt. She said she was really tempted to fuck him and was proud of herself for not caving to the temptation. She wanted to talk to me first.

"I have too much respect for you to cheat on you, anon. I wanted to break up with you before I have sex with him, so that we can still be friends."

She's over there right now and he's with her. What am I supposed to do?
>>
Is this pasta?
>>
Fuck her. Let her pay her own shit and move the fuck out. Proceed to never talk to her again.
>>
>>17680891
holy shit dude
I'm sorry.

Figure out your exit plan right now, and leave her.
Or find another bitch and live with her.
>>
>>17680891
let this be motivation for you to find another girl

don't wallow in self pity, pick yourself up and make her regret it
>>
>>17680905
You should have beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>17680891
Holy shit. If this is pasta, fuck you for toying with my emotions.

If you're serious... damn bro, I'm sorry. Like another anon said, find your fucking exit and get your shit out of there. What did she fucking expect? Pick up your stuff, don't break yourself down, and move on. Try to get your finances arranged with an advisor to make it as swift as possible. Get a consulation RIGHT now. You don't want this to hang over your head, or wait for her to give you some bullshit about making it work as "friends."
>>
- Leave, cut all contact, pretend they don't exist
- aggressively find another partner Immediately
- do a hard drug ALTERNATIVELY get some antidepressants or anything with dopamine

This is my surefire way of dealing with any breakup no matter how fucked up they made it.

It pisses off women so much because they expect you to wimp tf out because of the ratio but when they know that they were Literally Nothing and you handle things like an alpha boss then you're the winner no matter what

Like even if they don't come back you have something to stick your dick into for a while and you can reverse the process on them ayyyyy
>>
Cut off all contact and move on. She may not have cheated, but that doesn't change the fact that she abandoned you at the first sight of another interesting guy. That makes her the worst kind of woman in my opinion.

You dodged a bulletin the sense that you could've wasted even more time on her, but this happened so now it's time to just move on.
>>
I call bullshit
>>
>>17680934
>You dodged a bulletin

A basic move in office survival training.
>>
>>17680891
>super old /b/ pasta
>people replying as if it were not
hello newfriends, please remember to lurk moar
>>
>>17680891
bro....beat the fuck out of steven or kill him or something. don't let this slide. fuck that disgusting bitch wow. i hope this is fake. couldn't imagine hearing anything so bad and I've been through it all
>>
File: 1451536774462.jpg (76KB, 689x568px) Image search: [Google]
1451536774462.jpg
76KB, 689x568px
>>17680902

Yes. Yes it is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.