[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 year old Australian tranny reporting How the fuck do I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1446541739193.jpg (96KB, 488x434px) Image search: [Google]
1446541739193.jpg
96KB, 488x434px
18 year old Australian tranny reporting

How the fuck do I get a job? These little teenage shits keep getting chosen over me because they're cheap as fuck.

I didn't need a job until now and I'm fucked because I don't have experience. I really should've when I was younger and cheaper but not anymore.

What do? Not many places to volunteer and I'm too small and weak for hard labour.
>>
>>17680818
I should add that at this point I've been looking for over a year and have applied to at least hundreds of jobs.

I've had my resume checked by a recruiter and they thought it was really good for someone with zero experience. I also have references. They've never been called so they aren't the issue.

Thinking I might just cut my losses and try to go to uni and find a job after 4 years when I'm actually useful.

My current skills are ideal for a receptionist or office assistant role but I'm not a real girl yet and you need to be a girl for that so that isn't happening.
>>
>>17680818

You're 18 and they are choosing other teenagers over you. What sort of "wage advantage" do you think they have over you?

I'm 22 and I've been in the same shitty university restaurant job for four years now. No one gives a shit between a 16 year old and an 18 year old, believe me. I've been a part of recruitment, our objective is to hire someone that doesn't look like a shithead or act like a shithead.

I'll be blunt. Get your resume checked out and pruned. Practice interview skills and demonstrate your eagerness for the job. Dress well, act professionally.

I don't know why you mentioned you are a tranny, are you giving off some sort of identity confused vibe to potential recruits? We're not that discriminatory where I work, but if I had to choose between your average Joe and a guy who is still in that awkward transition state during hormonal therapy, I'm choosing Joe Schmoe.
>>
>>17680840
Huh. I see we cross-posted.

Going to uni would better your salary earning anyway, but an office receptionist or medical receptionist wouldn't be that bad either.

I see you said:
>I'm not a real girl yet

so I'm afraid maybe that discriminatory aspect I mentioned might be playing part here.

Whatever you do, don't give up.
>>
>>17680860

I'm in this awkward phase. I look androgynous but I have a pretty heavy voice still. I worry that it sort of reduces my chances of getting a job. I could go full on girl easily but my voice would really get in the way. Can I pretend to be mute?

I can understand that you'd want to hire someone who's normal and would mesh well with people. At this point I can't really be normal anymore so maybe I'm fucked.

>>17680869

Yeah, Uni seems to be the only place I can progress myself in life right now. It's hard because I want to support my partner instead of having them support me for 4 years while I do all this study. 4 years is a long time, y'know. I don't want to put that on them.
>>
Try to look as normal as possible. Even if it means not identifying or looking like a girl right now.
>>
>>17680904

Yeah, I try to look normal. I tie my hair up into a "man" bun and don't wear any makeup. But I can't tape down my breasts or anything because it's excruciatingly painful and I can't think of anything baggy to wear that is also professional to further obscure them.
>>
>>17680818
Are you cute, OP? I always wanted a qt tranny gf. I can take care of you and treat you like a beautiful girl.
>>
>>17680947

I dunno. I'm reasonably okayishly attractive I guess. Compared to other girls though, I fall flat.

https://imgur.com/a/4cESW

There's a mini album. Top image is normally how I have my hair for interviews and stuff.
>>
>>17680976
>https://imgur.com/a/4cESW
lool i've seen you on /soc/ i think

i'm in aussie too.

>>17680840
>you need to be a girl for that so that isn't happening

?? i work as admin/marketing support at the head office of a franchise company and i am definitely not a girl.

>>17680860
hi guy, in australia, people under 18 get paid a LOT less.
>>
>>17681034
Yeah, I'm on /soc/ quite a bit. I'm a pretty lonely person.

>>17681034

And well, I guess I just see way way more girls working reception and front end things. Maybe super attractive guys here and there. So I'd say my chances as a mediocre looking guy are slim for a position like that.
>>
>>17680818
It probably has to do with the fact that you are a tranny
What kind of jobs are you looking for?
>>
>>17681184

Any job really. Retail, nightfill, deli, reception, frycook. All those entry level positions.
>>
Arguably, you're a little teenage shit.

Welcome to becoming an adult.

Go 2 uni
>>
>>17681201
Or community college for a little while. A little computer science goes a long way.
>>
>>17681201

I was trying to be an adult by taking this year off and trying to get some financial security. Turns out it was just a huge waste of time and now I hate myself.
>>
File: mdma-crystals-480x240.jpg (43KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
mdma-crystals-480x240.jpg
43KB, 480x240px
>>17681217
Financial security is a myth. lol If you go through school with your current attitude ( don't major in partying and drugs ), you'll do fine. Hell, you might do great.

You have no idea the amount of time I've wasted. Mostly due to stupid decisions late in the game.

You have what it takes. It sucks sometimes, maybe a lot of the time, but there IS a light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>17681194
Your best bet is either hair dresser or anything in the lgbt community
People are no way comfortable enough to have a tranny near them or their children so you won't have any luck in there
>>
>>17681234

Thanks, dude. Maybe I can do this. I'll go to uni and make looking for work a secondary thing I guess.

>>17681240
Really? Are people that scared of trannies? I'm not a scary looking hon or anything. Shit dude.
>>
>>17681245
Take manageable course loads and work part time.
>>17681240
lol you don't look terrifying based on your imgur. Avoid drag queen makeup/dress is all I can say. haha this guy. Walk, talk, and dress like a qt
>>
>>17681255

>walk, talk, and dress like a qt

I have zero fashion sense and my voice is pretty deep but thanks for the vote of confidence!!!!!
>>
>>17681258
Practice makes perfect.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.