[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always loved kids and I've always wanted to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475761504005.jpg (2MB, 1895x2309px) Image search: [Google]
1475761504005.jpg
2MB, 1895x2309px
I've always loved kids and I've always wanted to be a father. I've taken care of kids of relatives and friends so I know the difficulties. However I'm turning 30 in a week and I've yet to meet the woman who'd be my wife and mother to my children. How do I go about having the family life I've always wanted. I didnt think finding a motherly woman would be so hard.
>>
I would say to look for a woman who has motherly traits, like being protective of others, loving, listening, and caring. It may help you
>>
Carry On OP you'll find your girl.
>>
have you tried looking outside your apartment?
>>
>>17681344
Dude I'm out of my apartments 90%of the time. I just go back there to sleep. And do laundry.
>>
>>17680676
Look for a woman who's self aware and has complex needs and desires, but is also deeply caring and intelligent enough to balance it all on underlying principles. Protective, viable mothers are those that are self regulating and not reliant on external feedback loops to make decisions. For a person to be this way, they need to have an array of interests and a life of their own.

It's hard. I wouldn't be surprised if I never found anyone.

>>17681423
That might be the problem. You're always moving. You don't relax or have a more open schedule / range of activities. The assumption that this increases your probability of meeting someone is probably false. You have less meaningful interactions with people overall, you notice less, and you're less part of your environment. It just doesn't work, and it's the first thing I noticed wen I started living that way. I could do so much in a day, and go so many places, yet at times say absolutely nothing. It was far easier.

Also, my parents had me when they were ~35. You still have a bit.
>>
>>17680676

>I've always wanted to be a father
Adoption's an option

>I didnt think finding a motherly woman would be so hard.
That could be taken in a bad way.
Not saying that it's wrong to marry just to start a family but generally people want a loving relationship first any talk about starting a family, right? Not going to be a very happy family life if the marriage will end up on the rocks.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.