[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this cute girl in my classes who I'm trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: armada.jpg (24KB, 273x358px) Image search: [Google]
armada.jpg
24KB, 273x358px
There's this cute girl in my classes who I'm trying to talk to, but there's an issue.

I really have no idea how to classify her. She's kinda a butterface? He face is just kinda off, but it isn't. Her eyes and mouth just seem slightly odd is the best way to describe it. But she's really fucking good looking that aside, and from speaking to her today she seems pretty smart and has a nice personality. Her face isn't terrible, but it looks just off to me. Something with her eyes or mouth just seems off, I can't figure it out, but it's not like a super obvious butterface if she even has one.

I also have no idea what her name is cause I kinda forgot to ask for it talking to her and her friend today, so what do?
>>
What would you rate her then? Also do you have any kind of class list you can reference? If anything you can search the names for social media profiles to try and find hers.
>>
>>17680684

To be completely honest I forgot about this being anon for a sec and lied.

I totally stalked the fuck out of her facebook and I know her name, her mouth doesn't really seem to be the issue in all the profile pictures/pictures there are of her, her eyes are mainly the issue. I'm p sure it's a lazy eye but I can't mark it down entirely.

And rating? Well, it's kind of hard. Maybe a 7 or 8? I'm really into legs and shit and she's got probably the best looking legs of all the girls I've seen so far, and entirely she's pretty hot honestly. Also, all of her friends are like the hottest girls in the class as well, so by association she's hot.
>>
>>17680698
wtf m8 what are you asking advice for? If you should talk to her? I would be interested in a girl that's a 7 or 8 definitely are you saying you would only be interested in 9s or 10s? Wtf are you asking?
>>
>>17680684
>>17680698

Actually checking out the profile again, I think it's honestly her eyes. Her smile isn't bad but it's not amazing, but her right eye is slightly lazy 100% and her left eye sorta has this droopy effect to it.

All in all, she's still not that bad, but it's just enough to make me question it, you know?
>>
>>17680705

Nah, she's got the body of a 7 or 8 dude, the face is the issue entirely. She's just got some weird lazy eye thing going on that's kinda fucking with me.

I'm asking advice on if I should still continue trying to talk to her or just give it up cause of the face?
>>
>>17680708
Can't really help when you don't show us what she looks like.
>>
ask her who she mains in melee obv
>>
>>17680724
That bitch better not be a fox
>>
>>17680673
>>17680673
FeelsArmadaMan.jpeg
>>
This is now a melee thread.
>>
>>17680757
OP here, I'm really inconsistent with waveshining and I can't do it a majority of the time

Any help?
>>
>>17680729
>t. non-fox player
>>
>>17680710

I'd rather not post her shit on here, I know it's anonymous but still don't feel comfortable. Best thing I can do is just describe it.

Generally, it's a butterface. Should I continue or no?
>>
Bumping to say I'm a fucking idiot, she looks fine in her facebook pictures, I'm just overreacting for no reason.
>>
>>17680781
You're a faggot and no girl should have to deal with you.
>>
>>17680673
Well, mate, I know that a female giving advice on getting close to your crush isn't the best thing, but whatever.

What kind of relationship do you wanna have with her? If it's just a quick fuck - I'm no pro at this. But if it's a long relationship - get to know her. Try to sit with her in classes, give little remarks about teacher's speech/ask which lesson is next/ask her opinions on simple subjects. Give her little signs of attention, and maybe she'll warm up towards you.
>>
>>17680673
I bet you look like Michelangelo's David.
>>
>>17681304
Thanks honestly, that's nice to hear.

I don't know her at all honestly, this is the first time I've really talked to her, and as far as she knows I don't know her name.

I was thinking that this basically was a quick setup, so in the future I can speak to her or something. A lot of people are telling me next class to sit next to her and say she helped me a lot with the exam question I asked her about today and ask to study with her sometime, but I'm not too sure. I mean, sure, it's a good way to get to know her and it's a good opening to getting their number, but I don't really know how we'd study since I commute and I've never stayed at someone's dorm to study before. Plus, it was an exam question, the only help she really gave me was understanding how to do the problem after we already took the test.

Honestly, what bothers me the most is she's always with one or two other friends, so it becomes kinda hard to talk to her one on one, it'd always be a group thing. It's a bit more intimidating that way, since it's 2 or 3 girls instead of one you're trying to talk to or something, and all of them might have different opinions. But from what I saw today, she seemed somewhat interested. Gave me full attention, smiled a lot when talking, can tell she wasn't on edge in the conversation.

Your advice works really well if it's just you two in the class, but if it's like one or two other girls and it's a group, it's gonna be kinda difficult, no?

Also, I'm on /adv/, I doubt it'd ever be just a quick fuck on here.
>>
>>17681300
Cool thanks bro I'll keep this in mind.

>>17681354
If you're trying to say nobody's perfect or w/e, I agree, which is why I called myself an idiot, because I was tired and somehow made myself feel like she might have a butterface when she really doesn't.

If you're just angry or insulting me, go fuck yourself too.
>>
>>17681364
Then it would be better not to let her know that you spent quite a lot of time looking through her Facebook, but if you two are in the same class, it wouldn't be weird if you knew it (teacher calling her to desk, her friends chatting with her, et cetera).

If there are people who cheer you up and suggest to sit near her, then everything may not be as bad as you think - you may gain support of a few people in your class over time.

Hey, no matter how small your action is, it's a starting point, after all. It's great that you had the courage to ask her about it. Although I'm not the person you should ask about afterclass studying... But maybe you could approach her and ask something like "Hey, remember I asked you about studying with you? Maybe we should plan when and how should we do it?". Not only this may settle the question of "how", but if she doesn't know the subject or can't study with you, she will probably tell you that.

Well fuck. Friends always are a pain. I guess the only thing I can suggest is talking to her on lessons, or if she approaches you outside of a classroom. Or you can keep an eye on her so you'll spot right away when she's alone, but don't make it creepy. If everything's looking bad and you lost all the hope to talk to her, you'll have to call her somewhere to chat without her friends' attention. But that's kinda risky.

Welp. Glad that I helped you at all, since I'm not from USA, and english isn't my first language.
>>
>>17681364
Also since I'm a girl, it would be easier for me to casually approach a person of my gender. I didn't keep that in mind...
>>
>>17680769
Not OP, interested in this as well.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.