[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to sell my eu citizenship by marriage 21. Grill. Want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476565554452.jpg (49KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476565554452.jpg
49KB, 418x500px
I want to sell my eu citizenship by marriage
21. Grill. Want money to study.

Do you guys think this is a bad idea? Of course we would get a prenup and then divorce. I would ask for 60k

Where could I offer this?
>>
>>17680513
60k by divorce? Man, that's a dirty way to get 60k. Have you considered getting a job?
>>
>>17680532s
I am not talking about trying to force someone to marry me. I am talking about someone interested to pay 60m for me to marry them WITH a prenup

I do not want to scam anybody.
>>
>>17680549
>I do not want to scam anybody.

Other than indirectly everyone.
>>
>>17680554
Well yeah, but I meant the person in question.
Maybe it is a bad idea but I don't find hard to believe someone would pay 60k for a legal way of adquiring eu citizenship.
Or maybe the world is poor now?
>>
It's extremely difficult to get away with. The interview process for citizenship marriages are much more in depth than you seem to think they are. And if you're caught, you'll be serving prison time. It's not worth the risk.
>>
>>17680575
>paying 60k
>there are people walking in every day and receiving money instead
>situation literally on the news 50% of the time for the last years and main catalyst for brexit

gee I dunno, should I pay some whore 60k and risk getting caught or walk in?
>>
>>17680593
Well the whole point would be to prepare as to not get caught

>>17680583
Get away with. Maybe in the us. Of course we would have to know a lot about each other
>>
>>17680593
Well I'm not planning to "get away with it" whatever do you mean. I would have a warranty method of course and I do want to study abroad. Besides I'm poor.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.