[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do when in bed with a girl and cant get dick into vagina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
What do when in bed with a girl and cant get dick into vagina?

Sounds like the most retarded question in the world but its genuine. You know when sometimes girls just cant quite get it open enough for penetration to work

Whats the strat there?
More foreplay?
Resort to grinding and handjobs and shit?

Is it possible to get things working if you arouse her enough?
Or is it just one of those "if it aint workin, it aint gonna work, just come back later" deals?
>>
>>17680342
Stop dating 400 pound girls, it's weird.
>>
if its not working the most common problem is that she isnt relaxed enough so make sure she is comfortable and go slow. you will get there anon
>>
Foreplay. This is assuming she's been able to have sex in the past, so it's not a vaginismus issue.

You should also try putting a pillow under her hips in missionary. There's a certain angle you have to enter to get it in, and that makes it easier.
>>
>>17680342
>Is it possible to get things working if you arouse her enough?
Your question may be genuine but that doesn't stop you from being a retard. Yes, arousal will create vaginal lubricant.
>>
Vaginismus is a bitch
I know I will never have a long term partner because of it. Life is cruel.

Depends on the chick, I'm one of those "Will never ever be penetrated no matter how much lube and effort you put into it, it's just not physically possible" types. Usually though, girls respond to the dilator treatments and such, but I will warn you they are fucking killer to the mood. Takes a lot of prep work and it's not all that sexy. Others just need more foreplay than most people are willing to get into, so it might work.
>>
>>17680382
I doubt girls with vaginismus get into the one night stands OP describes

i have it as well, it sucks. but I'm doing well with dilators. I don't have any sexual abuse history, just a Catholic mom who told me horror stories about getting raped my whole childhood.
>>
>>17680407
Ah I didn't quite get the implication OP was only discussing ONS. Yeah obviously chicks who physically cannot have sex don't tend to seek it out.

I had the delightful combo of both. Bad touched as a kid, never told anyone, and when puberty hit me like a fucking truck at age 11-12 and I sprouted C cup breasts overnight, my dad had an absolute freak out and did everything in his power to ensure I wouldn't get knocked up or anything because he knew damn well the boys were going to notice
His intentions were good, but he sperged real hard on the execution. At first I didn't think too much about my molestation. I knew it was wrong, and it wasn't normal, but I personally didn't feel all that negative about it because I didn't understand sex yet. Then my dad comes along basically making the connection to me that sex makes you a dirty awful person and you shouldn't ever let anyone touch you like that because you'll be tainted and whatnot. Well, that didn't help. He had no idea though, still doesn't, so I can't blame him too much.
I think that was actually what I think triggered the vaginismus for me though. Like I said, I never felt bad about myself for what had happened, I had felt like the victim of something that was out of my control, until I was made to think sex was inherently dirty and wrong.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.