[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips for coping with baldness? I have great hair but balding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Any tips for coping with baldness? I have great hair but balding and IDK what do I do or how do I deal with it.
>>
>>17680294
Go to a dermatologist. Ask if you can be put on finasteride or some other hair loss treatment
>>
Aren't there a ton of hair recovery products at this point? I see these threads at least once a day.
>>
File: iul016.jpg (21KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
iul016.jpg
21KB, 375x500px
Conquer rome
>>
Just accept it m8, being insecure about it is at least half of the unattractiveness
>>
>>> /fa/
>>
>>17680294
shave your head very clean and get buff
>>
>>17680294
OP it sounds like you might be turning into a Al Pacino guy? Like Italian but thinning? Make sure your haircuts are more realistic. There are a couple of Italian celebrities like this and they just never cut their hair pretty much except for the back which they keep trim. It depends on how literally balding you are. It still kind of looks sad when they hit 80 though they have 4 3 foot surviving hair strands which they make into a weird pompadour and you can see through it.

Anyway that probably isn't you.

>>17680294
The second most sexy male is the bald guy who doesn't GAF and comes off real smooth. The most sexy is a smooth guy with hair lol

If OP is more like Jason Statham he should go shave it down.
>>
>>17680294
I started balding the year I finished university. That was three years ago. I had amazing hair, and got really miserable when I started losing it. Now? I don't give a fuck. I cut my hair short and make sure it doesn't grow out too much, because long hair on a balding head makes you look like a greasy hobo.

The secret is just remembering that literally nobody gives a fuck as much as you do. The rest of the world sees you as you are every day. They don't care. The only one who knows any different is yourself, because you've lived through having a lot of hair and now it's going. To people who have known you forever, it's just plain old ageing. It happens. To strangers, you're just a guy who looks the way you look.

Just get on with your life and try to adapt to the circumstances.
>>
File: hellenic marble bust.jpg (206KB, 800x943px) Image search: [Google]
hellenic marble bust.jpg
206KB, 800x943px
>>17680455
pretty hard to look bad as a masterpiece marble bust though
>>
>>17680415
Most of them don't work and the ones that do are mostly for balding on the top of your head, not a receding hairline.
>>
I'm not balding or anything, but if I was I would just go permabald.

I mean everybody knows bald is sexier than balding.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.